Chapter 88

Compared with the previous college entrance examination, Qiao Lan was much more relaxed after this college entrance examination.

It turned out to rely on one person, and there is a person behind him who can be seen by turning his head. It feels like this.

At that time, Qiao Lan and all the students around completed the college entrance examination together, and everyone went back to their homes and started to enjoy this three-month vacation. Most of the classmates are relaxed and happy, don't worry about the future university, don't worry about having nowhere to go after graduation, everyone has a family and a pair of parents behind them.

Qiao Lan remembers that just after the first day of the college entrance examination, she started busy looking for work. She was the last graduate to leave the campus and the busiest graduate of that summer vacation.

What if you didn't meet Tan Mo this time?

It's probably still a busy life, and it may even be more difficult, not only to make money but also to avoid the vampire-like Joe family.

But everything is different now. Qiao Lan still has no parents, but has a home and someone who can love herself.

Qiao Lan doesnt know if she is too dependent on Tan Mo, or Tan Mos sense of security for her is too real. It can make Qiao Lan feel at ease to this point, and she can go to the scattered dinner just like other classmates. You dont have to live so tired during the three-month holiday.

After opening WeChat, the messages in the phone never stopped. The message Xiang Xiaohan sent to Qiao Lan was suppressed by others.

As a top student, Qiao Lan played her best use at this time. Although there are people like Bai Yu who care about whether it is good or bad after the exam, and have great fun, there are also people who are trembling and uncertain after the exam. , Many students on Qiao Lans cell phone sent messages asking what exactly was the question.

What to choose for the last multiple-choice question in mathematics? Is there a preposition wrong in English correction?

After replying to all the relationships that were not particularly good, Qiao Lan replied with the remaining good relationships. After all, I have finished the test now. There is no way to change the right or wrong. The answer is the same, if not Do you still live the ten days before the results are the same?

Pei Ning returned news to Qiao Lan, saying that, he also understood the truth, but just couldn't help it.

Still urging Qiao Lan not to talk nonsense, and give him the answer quickly.

[I cannot guarantee that mine is all right]

[I didnt expect you to be all right, so could you help me ask your boyfriend? ]

Qiao Lan: "..."

Tan Mo turned his head to look at Qiao Lan and looked at him for several times. He didn't know who he was chatting with and had such a good time, so he didn't talk to him much.

"Bai Yu?" Tan Mo couldn't help asking.

"No," Qiao Lan smiled and said, "Peening, I'm still looking for you."

Qiao Lan prepared to give the phone to Tan Mo. After hesitating, he took advantage of Tan Mo's carelessness to delete Xiang Xiaohan's message, and then gave the phone to Tan Mo.

Tan Mo took Qiao Lan's phone, and quickly tapped his finger on it.

Three minutes later, Tan Mo returned the phone to Qiao Lan.

Qiao Lan was dumbfounded after reading it.

So the gap between people is really big. Mathematics was tested yesterday afternoon, but I still remember the answers to the big questions, but Qiao Lan remembers the last two answers to multiple-choice questions.