Chapter 9

Edited🦋

Qiao Lan approached the classroom with the candy in her pocket. As she entered she suddenly had a feeling that the atmosphere was strange.

But she didn’t think too much of it. Maybe it was because there was a physical education class in the afternoon, and everyone was more excited. After all, the two previous physical education classes were changed to self-study because of the rain.

The sun was shining bright today.

Physical education is the last class of the afternoon.

After the second class was over, the students rushed downstairs one by one. Qiao Lan tidied up her things and looked back habitually. Tan Mo hid himself in a small shadow behind the wall and lowered his head. He was incompatible with the lively classroom.

Qiao Lan picked up her books and slowly went downstairs. The playground was just across the road from the right side of the teaching building. The students were chatting together and the sports committee was calling everyone to form a team.

The physical education teacher also knew that the students wanted to play ball. After organizing the students to do a few activities, they left. The students cheered and rushed onto the court.

After Song Yao and her team got together, they turned to find Qiao Lan.

She had been wondering what to do these days.

She took Qiao Lan to play together with them at the beginning, yet her friends didn’t like Qiao Lan. Even Chen Yaoyang said that Qiao Lan is not what she seems to be, that Qiao Lan  had bad intentions, so she should stay away from her.

Song Yao was very embarrassed, especially after Qiao Lan had a quarrel with her close friends. Song Yao was put in an even more difficult position. If she took the initiative to ask Qiao Lan to play together now, her good friends would definitely be unhappy.

But as soon as she turned her head, I saw Qiao Lan standing alone, and she couldn’t bear it. She was entangled on whether to  ask Qiao Lan to play together or not, so she was dragged away by the girl who was playing with her.

“What are you in a daze, Yaoyang and the others are going to play!”

Song Yao’s thoughts were instantly taken away by Chen Yaoyang’s name, and when she turned her head to look back, Qiao Lan was gone.

Maybe she went to watch Chen Yaoyang and the others play.

Song Yao actually knew that Qiao Lan liked Chen Yaoyang, but there were too many people who liked Chen Yaoyang. She had been used to it since she was young, and she even knew that a few of her friends also liked Chen Yaoyang.

The stadium was very lively today.

The boys played and the girls watched. Even students from other classes ran to watch the game today, mainly because of two people.

One is Chen Yaoyang and the other is Hao Ying.

Chen Yaoyang was popular because of his handsome appearance and how he always got first place in the grade on the monthly exams. Hao Ying on the other hand was a star when he entered the school, this was because Hao Ying had a star face. He and a very popular actor at the time looked very similar. When it was reported, even the seniors in the second and third year of high school came to see him.

So as the two people got together to play there was a large circle of people around the court. Qiao Lan walked around the crowded court and went into the elementary school building silently and returned to the classroom.