Chapter 78

Qiao Lan was indeed a little sleepy after getting in the car, but not so sleepy.

Since she has figured out that she wants to be with Tan Mo in the future, and figured out that the relationship between herself and Tan Mo will change, she will deliberately bring the distance between the two people closer from time to time, while slowly Let Tan Mo feel the difference, while slowly observing what Tan Mo can't understand.

Just like today, Qiao Lan deliberately leaned on Tan Mo.

She is a little tired, with a cold window on one side and a boy she likes on the other. Qiao Lan feels that this is not a multiple choice question that needs to be considered for a long time.

She rested her head on Tan Mo's shoulder. At that moment, Qiao Lan felt Tan Mo's tension and uncomfortableness, and his body became stiff.

If Tan Mo did not have the consciousness of male and female as she imagined, and if she didn't know the feelings between the male protagonists at all, she would definitely not be as rigid as she dare not move.

Recently, from time to time temptation and deliberate intimacy, Qiao Lan vaguely felt that Tan Mo was not completely ignorant, but that was the end.

She leaned against Tan Mo, the temperature of the two close together was warm, the sound of the rumbling car and the sound of reminding the arrival from time to time in her ears, she heard the reminder of the next stop, and originally planned to pretend to wake up. Looks like, but suddenly heard the young man's breath holding his breath, but still breathing clearly.

She could even feel the breath of Tan Mo.

Then, Tan Mo's cold lips carefully kissed it down.

Qiao Lan couldn't remember what she was thinking at that moment, surprises, surprises, heartbeats, too many, she could only feel the gentle kiss of a feather like a young temptation. Maybe its too light for Qiao Lan to believe, so I wanted to verify it, and probably liked this moment too much, and probably she wanted to do it too, Qiao Lan didnt open her eyes, but she stretched out her arms and grabbed it and was about to run away. The boy kissed again.

She gently bit the boy's lower lip, and when she opened her eyes, she saw Tan Mo's trembling eyes, which reflected her figure, but they were tremblingly out of focus.

Just like how she couldn't see that Tan Mo would kiss her, Tan Mo should never have thought that she would kiss her back. Qiao Lan smiled softly when she looked at Tan Mo's appearance, "Why..."

So nervous...

But before the words fell, Tan Mo dared not move his lips and pressed down severely.

He couldn't help but like her, so in the last moment he left immediately, like finally took over his reason and kissed Qiao Lan gently.

When Qiao Lan's arm was wrapped up, Tan Mo's mind was blank. It was the collapse of all her desires after Qiao Lan discovered it. It was all the filthy exposed in front of Qiao Lan at a loss, but Qiao Lan looked soft in the next moment. However, his lips took the initiative to wrap around, and his sloppy sensibility disappeared in an instant.

He felt Qiao Lan's teeth on his lower lip, and heard her smile softly before saying something.

But what on earth was said, Tan Mo did not hear, and the desire buried in his heart that was suppressed to the point of collapse, burst out in an instant. He didn't know what he was going to do at this moment, let alone what the kiss was like, but the explosive instinct encroached on all his intellect, Tan Mo suddenly picked up Qiao Lan's waist, and blocked Qiao Lan's unfinished words back. .