Chapter 115

It would be too simple to ask Ji Su why he was interested in Qiao Lan in the first place.

Like other boys and girls who are interested in Qiao Lan, good-looking people are always eye-catching, not to mention that Qiao Lan is very beautiful, his favorite type.

But at first glance, besides being beautiful, Ji Su remembered clearly that the senior who was a year older than him, who did not hide his interest at the time, asked her who she was with, and planned to send her to the dormitory to take the opportunity to strike up a conversation. Obviously, Qiao Lan dismissed the senior's thoughts with a polite smile.

She said that she came with her boyfriend.

Ji Su saw the girl's name before leaving.

Qiao Lan's name is ordinary, but she is pretty, and she is very beautiful in her handwriting.

The day before the military training of the freshmen, I went to the classroom where the freshmen's class meeting was held. In such a major where the number of girls is significantly greater than the number of boys, Ji Su knows how much attention he has received. Ji Su took a look in Qiao Lan's direction. The only freshman who let him remember his name lowered his head and looked at his mobile phone. When Ji Su and a few others passed by Teaching Building No. 3 after class, they saw Qiao Lan walking out with a boy hand in hand.

"That's Tan Mo," said a girl in the same class next to him. After she finished speaking, she teased Ji Su, "It's the one who robbed you of your school's name. It turned out to be Qiao Lan's boyfriend."

"A man with a talented appearance, no, a handsome man and a beautiful girl, he deserves it."

Do you match? It looks like a good match in the past, and it is indeed a nice little couple.

However, there are more good-looking people in this world. If you switch to another one, walking together is just as pleasing to the eyes as it looks good to others.

Qiao Lan and Tan Mo are very good. Several of the boys who had missed Qiao Lan before gave up, but Ji Su was more concerned about Qiao Lan.

Because of Qiao Lans love for Qiao Lan, Ji Su deliberately went to the freshman military training a few times, and also deliberately visited the freshman club when signing up, first to see Qiao Lan, and second, to stay inside. Add a little action.

If Qiao Lan's ability is not enough and she can't enter, then let her in; if Qiao Lan's ability is not problematic and can enter the club, then by the way, another person can be brought in to confuse Qiao Lan.

After all, Qiao Lan told everyone that she had a boyfriend on the first day of registration, and her rejection of other sexes was decisive and obvious.

Ji Su personally watched Qiao Lans interview and spoke clearly. It was completely different from the tension of other freshmen. The humor also made people feel good, but it was Qiao Lans words that changed Ji Sus mood the most.

The interviewer asked Qiao Lan why she studied psychology, Qiao Lan said it was for one person.

One of the most important people.

Ji Su was in a daze. He remembered that when he had just finished the college entrance examination, his mother finally divorced his father.

The father, who was like a lunatic, lived for nearly two decades, and finally he committed suicide in exchange for freedom. After the rescue, his father finally agreed to divorce.

Ji Su thought that everything would end in this way, but the mother who was rescued went crazy.

The word mad can summarize too many situations. Just like his father, there are technical terms to describe the illness that he will never get better in his life, but he habitually regards his father as a madman, and now his mother is mad, she Looking for every opportunity to commit suicide, the severe depression sometimes made her unable to recognize her own son who had loved her for more than ten years.