Chapter 80

Tan Mo didn't like going to school, but he didn't like it. Later, because Qiao Lan was there, Tan Mo even felt that going to school was a good experience.

This was the first time that Tan Mo didn't want to go to school very, very much. Like other students, he wished to extend his vacation indefinitely.

When school starts, Qiao Lan is going to live in school, so I cant live here anymore. The time he and Qiao Lan were together in an instant was reduced from 24 hours to less than twelve hours, or even less than eight. For hours, who would let Tan Mo neither study in the morning nor study in the evening.

For Tan Mo, who has just confirmed his relationship for two days, he is different from Qiao Lan. He, who has no sense of reality and security, is too afraid of the distance between the two.

He didn't even feel at ease when he lived opposite Qiao Lan, let alone Qiao Lan back to school.

Uncle Chen, who has always been bright-eyed, has rarely seen anything this time. In the final analysis, Qiao Lan and Tan Mo are very close at ordinary times. If they dont understand, they will definitely be able to get along. I think it's a couple.

So now Qiao Lan and Tan Mo are finally together, after all, they didn't hug him in front of Uncle Chen, Uncle Chen was really unaware.

Tomorrow is the beginning of school, Tan Mo silently leaned on the door frame to watch Qiao Lan organize her schoolbag and organize her suitcase. A delicate and beautiful face was expressionless at this moment. As soon as Qiao Lan turned her head, she was startled when she saw Tan Mo's appearance. The look in her eyes was as if she owed Tan Mo a lot of money.

Without a word, he silently reached out and took the bag in Qiao Lan's hand and walked to the door.

Qiao Lan: "..."

Uncle Chen came out of the kitchen and saw the schoolbag in Tanmo's hand. He subconsciously took it as usual. He glanced at Tanmo's changed coat and said cheerfully, "I'll send it off, it's strange outside, you are at home. ."

Tan Mo: "..."

If it were not that he could not drive without a driver's license as a minor, Tan Mo wouldn't even want Uncle Chen to go.

Uncle Chen finally saw Tan Mo's resistance from Tan Mo's resentful face, and immediately reacted.

Tan Mo still likes Qiao Lan chasing after Qiao Lan. What is his own nostalgia, he immediately coughed twice, "Let's go, let's go, I'll drive first."

After saying goodbye to Aunt Chen, the two of them left the house, and Tan Mo chirped very slowly, and immediately walked to the front of the car. When Qiao Lan's hands were on the door, Tan Mo suddenly stretched out from behind. One hand pressed Qiao Lan's hand. Tan Mo is now a head taller than Qiao Lan, standing behind Qiao Lan completely covering people underneath her body, the young man is holding Qiao Lan from behind Qiao Lan with his schoolbag in one hand and his chin resting on Qiao Lan's shoulder. Opening,

"Don't leave today."

Qiao Lan was taken aback by Tan Mo's sudden movement. The movement was as ambiguous as it was. With so many people coming and going around, Qiao Lan's ears became hot and anxiously said, "School is about to start tomorrow, get up. , Someone!"

Tan Mo turned his head and glanced, then turned his body to block Qiao Lan more firmly, "It's okay, I can't see."

Qiao Lan: "..."

Sometimes shy and unreasonable, sometimes unrestrained and unrestrained, Qiao Lan couldn't understand Tan Mo's indefinite mood.

"Then leave tomorrow morning and stay another night," Tan Mo whispered in Qiao Lan's ear.