Chapter 62

When Tan Mo was there, Qiao Lan never thought that she could pass Tan Mo, but now that Tan Mo came back, Qiao Lan saw the biology he had just started to study, and suddenly saw that she was able to pass the exam. The possibility of Tan Mo.

Qiao Lan's biology is unexpectedly good.

She used to be a liberal arts student and never studied biology. She had re-contacted in this life. She didn't expect that she was so talented in biology. She usually got close to full marks in biology exams.

Regardless of what will happen to the future, Qiao Lan is still very confident in the recent exam. After looking at Tan Mo who is reading the biology book seriously, Qiao Lan suddenly came in interest and poked Tan Mo and said, "Momo, let's hit How about a bet?"

Tan Mo was stiff again by Qiao Lan's face called "Mo Mo". Regardless of what Qiao Lan was betting, his face remained expressionless, but his eyes seemed to be tangled and whispered, "... Don't call it Momo."

Originally, Qiao Lan hadn't noticed, she just yelled casually. Now Tan Mo clicked it out again, Qiao Lan also lowered her voice and laughed for a while before she said, "Aunt Chen calls you every day, and Mo Mo didn't see you not letting you stop. what."

Can Aunt Chen be the same?

Tan Mo raised his head and glanced at the rising class teacher who was giving lectures. He was still very principled in his bones. For example, he could not study or listen to lectures but could not speak in class.

However, if it were to talk to Qiao Lan, Tan Mo decisively abandoned the principle and pressed his head slightly before turning his head and continuing, "Aunt Chen is an elder."

Qiao Lan also pressed her head down a bit, and placed a high stack of books on the table, which just blocked the heads of the two of them. Qiao Lan blinked, "Did you forget that I am a few months older than you." "

Tan Mo: "..."

"You are not yet seventeen."

Tan Mo: "..."

He will only celebrate his seventeenth birthday next month. Tan Mo began to regret why he had mentioned this topic, and then decisively reproduced Qiao Lan's topic just now, "What bet?"

Qiao Lan also raised her head and glanced at the podium. The head teacher was still enthusiastically continuing the lecture, covering her face with a book and continuing, "Forget the first monthly exam. It's too close. I bet you will never get the first place in the midterm exam. ."

Tan Mo smiled and looked at her, "Are you the first?"

"Of course." I was worried about Chen Yaoyang before, but now there is nothing to worry about.

Tan Mo glanced at the biology book in front of him, thought for a while and agreed, "Yes, what to bet."

This Qiao Lan didn't think about it, so she asked Tan Mo, "What do you want to bet on?"

"After the midterm results come out, whoever scores high, ask the other party to do one thing."

"Even if you don't need to bet, I will agree to do what you want me to do," Qiao Lan said, but the voice was too small for Tan Mo to hear, "What did you say."

"I say..."

After all, in class, the bad voice was too loud. Qiao Lan could only get closer and repeat the words just now. When the words were about to speak, Bai Yu suddenly poked her with a ratio.

Qiao Lan was taken aback, and was about to turn back to ask Bai Yu what was wrong, only to find that the head teacher's passionate voice had disappeared, and she stared Lao Yuan's eyes at the head teacher.