Chapter 47

Hao Ying was a little frustrated after being lectured by the class teacher for half an hour, but when Qiao Lan said that she wanted to talk to him, Hao Ying’s mood instantly flew to the sky again.

Since he entered this class, he hadn’t been liked by the head teacher. It was common for him to be lectured, and he gradually got used to it.

Qiao Lan and Hao Ying walked together, and in an instant they caused many people to look at them. Hao Ying was in a good mood and greeted a few classmates he knew, following Qiao Lan’s footsteps he asked her with a smile, “You were not present that day, so I don’t know if you like it or not.”

Qiao Lan turned around when Hao Ying asked her if she liked it, and the expression on his face made it seem like he was certain that Qiao Lan must have liked it very much.

The place they went to was quite far away from the head teacher’s office. Qiao Lan stopped and turned around. After keeping a distance of more than one meter from Hao Ying, she looked at Hao Ying and said, “I will forward the money to you on WeChat in a while. “

Hao Ying’s smile fell, “Why do you say that..? Don’t you like it?”

“I don’t like it.” 

Qiao Lan is in a bad mood, but she was still a good friend. Qiao Lan still wanted to save Hao Ying and choose to not say it directly in the classroom. But she tried to be as clear and forward as possible, “I prefer a set of three-five exercise books to flowers. I’m not asking you to send me exercise books. What I mean is that I just want to study hard and I have no plans to fall in love.”

Hao Ying looked at her with a smile, “I didn’t want to be together now. I just wanted to tell you that I liked you, I don’t want to disturb you and affect your studying.”

“But it has been disturbed, look,” Qiao Lan looked over Hao Ying’s shoulders and saw the classmates who couldn’t hide their curiosity while watching the excitement back and forth. “From last week until today, my WeChat has never stopped receiving messages. Every day, I’ve been asked at the door of the dormitory if I really am in love despite the upcoming monthly exams, and today was called by the class teacher to ask me about this. You must set aside time to clear this up.”

Hao Ying was stunned, probably because he had never thought of this.

He has always been popular. From childhood until now, few people have ever disliked him, especially the opposite sex. There were too many girls in school who felt very happy because they know him, not to mention someone who he had clearly expressed his favor to.

There was a popular saying on the Internet that these days, when those who looked good chased girls it was called liaomei (chinese word for flirting), and when those who didn’t look good did the same it was called harassment. 

Just like when Hao Ying sent flowers to Qiao Lan, the girls who had a good relationship with her sighed in appreciation. Although they were not interested in Hao Ying, if Hao Ying gave them flowers in such a high-profile way, they would also feel like they were special with pride on their face. 

Unfortunately, Qiao Lan didn’t feel the so-called pride on her face at all, she only found it troublesome.

 Hao Ying had never chased after a girl like Qiao Lan, and the girls around him were not ones who studied as well as her. It was only afterwards that he realized he didn’t know Qiao Lan well.