Chapter 121

Since childhood, Ji Su has always believed that his fathers **** Asperger's disease caused such a tragedy, and his mother has always been involved in innocent people.
That's why he is so sure that if Qiao Lan is with Tan Mo, she will be like his parents.
But Qiao Lan said no, and never will.
Ji Su lowered his head, stared at the phone in his hand for a long while, and suddenly smashed the phone to the ground without warning.
The screen of the phone struggling to light up, and finally went out quietly.
No, all mental illnesses just don't deserve to have love. Even if Qiao Lan said that their acquaintance is extraordinary, Tanmo's Asperger's disease still exists and cannot be cured in a lifetime.
As long as they exist, their future will still be extremely bumpy.
I don't know how long it took, Ji Su picked up the broken mobile phone expressionlessly, pulled out the card, and threw the mobile phone into the trash after leaving the classroom.
Soon after leaving the club, he happened to meet Roman who was trotting over.
Probably it was running too fast, with fine sweat on his forehead, and the anxiety on his face was obvious. When I saw Ji Su, I suddenly smiled, "Senior, you are here, I can't get through with you, I thought you were out What happened."
Ji Su stared at Roman for a long time. Roman was stared a little unnaturally, and asked Ji Su timidly what was wrong.
Ji Su retracted his gaze and suddenly smiled and said, "Is something wrong with me?"
"Ah, it's okay," Roman shook his head, "I just bought a little cake, it's delicious. I want to bring it to you but your phone is turned off..."
\\\"I don't like sweets\\\" Ji Su interrupted Roman.
Even if Ji Su did not agree to Romans pursuit, he still had a good temper in front of Roman. He had never spoken in this tone, so Roman thought he was angry and frightened and stayed where he was.
Ji Su was in a very bad mood, very bad. He had nothing to do with Qiao Lan, and his evil thoughts rushed out, making him unable to help but focus on Roman in front of him.
I thought that Roman was brought into the psychology society in order to chase Qiao Lan, but now it is useless.
"I don't like sweets," Ji Su looked at Roman and repeated it again.
"Then I will buy next time..."
"It's no use what you buy," Ji Su said, "I don't like it, and I won't accept it."
Romain's hand gripping the little cake box suddenly tightened, his voice became quieter and he even cried, "...why..."
"Because I don't like you," Ji Sudao said, suddenly and from the heart after saying that, "I already have someone I like."
Roman looked up instantly, his eyes widened, "Can you tell me...who...do I know..."
"Of course I know," Ji Su smiled and said in a low voice, "It was because of her that you were allowed to join the club, so how could you not know him."
The box in his hand slammed to the ground, and Roman froze in place for an instant.
Joe... Qiao Lan...
Ji Su admired Roman's dumbfounded appearance, and suddenly felt regretful. He wanted to say something but didn't say anything. When he turned and left, he just told Roman to stop looking for him.
I don't know how long after Ji Su left, Roman cautiously squatted down and picked up the cake. The delicate and beautiful little cake had broken into pieces of cream.
Roman eyes cried red, threw the cake into the trash can, wiped his eyes and turned to the classroom.
There are still classes in the afternoon.
Qiao Lan and Tan Mo went to the classroom where they stopped by after dinner at noon. They came a little early, so Tan Mo stayed by and was talking with her.
When Roman heard the news that Ji Su liked Qiao Lan from Ji Su, he was very angry and sad at that time, but when he looked at Qiao Lan and Tan Mo who were sitting there talking and laughing, Roman suddenly understood. come.
What does this have to do with Qiao Lan.
Qiao Lan smiled so happily in front of her boyfriend that she might not even know that Ji Su liked her.
Ji Su likes Qiao Lan unilaterally, what does it have to do with Qiao Lan.
The jealousy that I had just rushed into, how unreasonable it was to make trouble.
Roman reacted afterwards, so why did Ji Su tell her that she liked Qiao Lan? He could actually say why without saying.
What does he want to do?
What is it for?
In order to make her have a rift with Qiao Lan...
However, why do you like a person like this? Shouldn't you like a person to wish her a better life?
Roman was confused, she didn't understand the reason Ji Su did this, and what made her even more confused was that she didn't seem to know Ji Su a little bit.
From the very beginning of knowing Ji Su, Roman always thought that he was excellent, polite, gentle, and all the beautiful words applied to him, but now it has become less appropriate.
I like girls who already have boyfriends, and even want to do something.
Yes, to take action, if you just like it, why would you deliberately get her into the club? It's nothing more than a deception.
Roman felt that he had never been so clear before.
Ji Su was never as good as she thought. He was even a little bad. He told her that he liked Qiao Lan deliberately letting them have a rift, and he felt terrible because she hadn't discovered Ji Su's true thoughts at all for so long.
She really had never seen Ji Su clearly, and she didn't know what kind of person he was.
The disappointment that suddenly rushed to his heart made Roman a little dizzy, probably because he had imagined Ji Su to be too good, but now it feels so broken after a little break.
Roman couldn't help crying again.
Liu Cancan came from behind, prepared to hurt Roman as usual. At the first glance, she saw her walnut eyes and frightened the words in her mouth. "What's the matter?"
It's okay for no one to comfort him. As soon as he comforted Luo Man completely collapsed, grabbing Liu Cancan's clothes and burst into tears.
In the classroom, Qiao Lan was attracted by the crying, and then she saw Roman and Liu Cancan. Liu Cancan kept asking Roman what happened. Roman shook his head and didn't say anything. When she finally cried enough, she suddenly grabbed Qiao Lan's hand and twitched. Hit the road,
"You and Tan Mo must be good."
Qiao Lan: "...Of course."
You must be well, and then **** him off!
Qiao Lan probably guessed something, some disappointed and a little angry, and some suspicions that existed before were slowly confirmed.
Suddenly grabbing her boyfriend's arm, Tan Mo was startled and asked her what's wrong. Qiao Lan touched Tan Mo's ear and said sincerely, "You are so kind."
Tan Mo was complimented and left the classroom to go back to class without knowing why.
After all, Qiao Lan left the psychological club. After Pei Beijia knew it, he subconsciously glanced at Ji Su's side. Ji Su's face was cold as if he hadn't heard anything.
Someone asked Ji Su Qiao Lan why he left. Ji Su said indifferently that he didn't know that some girls who talked quietly said that Qiao Lan didn't come very much before, and there is nothing to be surprised to leave now.
Said sarcastically that after all, the couple is so "loving."
Roman once again had a big quarrel with these two girls over Qiao Lan, which once again caused Ji Su to be surprised.
He thought that Roman would have a bad relationship with Qiao Lan because of his own words, just like today's discussion, in any case, he would not be as noisy as before, but he did not expect that Roman would still defend Qiao Lan.
She didn't remember Qiao Lan. After a big quarrel with a few girls, she left the sentence "I also want to quit the club" and then turned and left.
After all, he never looked at Ji Su again.
The club suddenly became quiet, and everyone looked at the door direction and then turned to look at Ji Su, after all, everyone knew that Roman was chasing Ji Su.
Ji Su held the pen's hand for a while, and the tip of the pen randomly left a trace on the paper. At that moment, Ji Su was almost unspeakably confused, and only after a moment did he return to calm.
Roman didn't feel sad for too long. The little girl began to study desperately. Even the time she quarreled with Liu Cancan every day was devoted to the books, which made Liu Cancan a little uncomfortable.
Some unpleasant remarks slowly spread in the school, especially in psychology. Some people say that Qiao Lan Roman is irresponsible, and he thinks of the club as his own home. Come and leave whenever he wants, saying that Roman is because he failed to pursue the quarter. So she left the group. As for Qiao Lan, it might be because she felt that the club activities delayed her dating with her boyfriend.
Qiao Lan didn't care too much. If she cared about these remarks, she would have gone crazy in high school.
In December, Qiao Lan Tan Mo and others successfully passed the Level 4 exam, ushering in Christmas and New Year's Day, and ushered in the first final exam.
Even though college knowledge is much harder than high school, Tan Mo still accepts it much faster than ordinary people, and even answers papers much faster than others. After handing in the papers, he naturally went to Qiao Lan's exam classroom to pick up people. Qiao Lan took the exam today. The scheduled time for one is a bit late, and after five o'clock after the exam, the sky is getting dark.
Each floor of the teaching building has a place for self-study. Tan Mo went up to the third floor and was going to go there. At the corner, a person walked over.
When Tan Mo raised his head, it happened to hit Ji Su's face, which had not been seen for a long time.
Tan Mo didn't know what Ji Su had done, as he didn't like much to avoid preparing to leave, but didn't want Ji Su to stop him suddenly.
Qiao Lan finally passed the most worrying exam, and was completely relieved. There are two remaining. After the exam, she can have a holiday. She walked out of the classroom with her schoolbag on her back and was about to call Tan Mo. As a result, some classmates rushed in a hurry. Come over, gasping in a hurry,
"Quick, quick, quick! Your boyfriend has a fight with Ji Su-senpai!"