Chapter 56

Qiao Lan looked at Luo Nian who was leaving, her eyes were full of haze.

There are both against Luo Nian and against Qiao's family. Luo Nian and Qiao's family have made affiliation this time.

She unconsciously stretched out her hand and rubbed the arm that was just grabbed by Luo Nian. It was very painful, and it must have been red.

Seeing Tan Mo suddenly appearing here, Qiao Lan was surprised and immediately a little worried. She turned to ask him why he was here suddenly, and only when she lowered her head did she see that Tan Mo's face was so bad.

Tan Mo finally controlled himself and put his gaze back on Qiao Lan's body. Seeing her hand over her arm, she moved faster than her thoughts. After the reaction, she grabbed Qiao Lan's wrist.

"Who is he?"

Qiao Lan looked down at Tan Mo's hand that was tightly on her wrist, but didn't pull it out.

"My parents are looking for the son-in-law, right?"

Bai Yu was also frightened and undecided. He wanted to find Qiao Lan to go home happily, but he didn't expect to bump into it.

She really didn't expect that some people would dare to **** people at the school gate these days. Qiao Lan generally doesn't mention her family situation. Bai Yu can only tell from her words that Qiao Lan is not close to her family, but she never expected it to be this way.

What Luo Nian just said was very clear. He said that Qiao Lans parents and sister begged him to take Qiao Lan back. Qiao Lans parents were simply selling their daughters in exchange for gifts. It is precisely because of this that Luo Nians attitude So rampant.

Shameless, is there any humanity?

Could it be that the purpose of giving birth to a daughter was to exchange money when he grew up?

Today, Qiao Lan probably cant go to her house to play. Tan Mo and Qiao Lan should have something to say, and because of Luo Nians appearance, Bai Yu didnt dare to walk around with Qiao Lan casually. Where will this Luo Nian come out again?

Thinking of Luo Nian, Bai Yu was still afraid for a while, but besides being afraid, he was still worried.

Just when Luo Nian left, he asked Qiao Lan to wait.

Qiao Lan is a student, and a bunch of people in the family can't wait to sell her as a gift. That Luo Nian looks rich and powerful, who can help her?

If Luo Nian comes again, who can help Qiao Lan?

I don't know why, she subconsciously turned her head to look at Tan Mo.

In fact, there are many people who like Qiao Lan, and many of them are like Hao Ying who can help her with money and power, but Bai Yu's first reaction still thinks of Tan Mo.

Even if Tan Mo could not stand up, he looked much thinner than Hao Ying, but Tan Mo was more reassuring than Hao Ying.

Now that Tan Mo is here, Bai Yu heaved a sigh of relief, and without holding Qiao Lan, he must go to his home, and handed Qiao Lan to Tan Mo and turned and left.

When she was halfway there, Bai Yu finally figured out why she thought Tan Mo would be more reassuring, because she felt that Tan Mo's feelings for Qiao Lan were much deeper than Hao Ying's feelings for Qiao Lan.

Although Hao Ying had directly said that she liked Qiao Lan, Tan Mo had never said that she liked Qiao Lan.

But she feels so.

It wasn't until Bai Yu walked far that Tan Mo saw his hand on Qiao Lan's wrist, and he was stunned for a moment before letting go.

A little overwhelmed in the rage, she could only ask her, "Does it hurt?"