Chapter 113

The smile on Tan Mo's face disappeared. He didn't know how much he thought about it. He had habitually kept it from Qiao Lan, and it was difficult for him to change it all at once.

So I tangled in my heart for a while, followed Qiao Lan out of the library, and suddenly grabbed Qiao Lan's hand and dragged him back.

"You senior," Tanmer paused, and then changed the question, "Is only your material wrong?"

"I don't know either." Qiao Lan shook her head, "I will leave alone on that day. The others seem to have been in the club."

This logic sounds perfect and there is no problem, because Qiao Lan happened to be away that day, so she just didn't listen to something. Now it happens that her materials have not passed the test, and then the strict and responsible president called people over.

Tan Mo quickly stroked it in his mind, but couldn't find out what was wrong. Qiao Lan looked at Tan Mo who was unhappy, "Well, just listen to two sentences in the past, or you can go with me."

"May I?"

"What's wrong?" Qiao Lan smiled. During the last meeting, someone brought her boyfriend directly over. She was just looking for the president.

Tan Mo has nothing to be dissatisfied with. As long as he knows anything about Qiao Lan, he won't be disturbed by his heart and lungs. He feels better in an instant, and relies on Qiao Lan's love for "no reason" to be jealous. .

"Does your president have a girlfriend?"

"Should be, he is a junior, good-looking and capable."

"What do you think of him?"

Qiao Lan looked at her boyfriend who was talking about her endlessly without expression. Tan Mo was stared at for a while before she realized she had retreated from her world. Seeing her girlfriend's expression subconsciously, her voice became quiet. Down,

"What's wrong?"

Why suddenly look at him like this.

Sure enough, this Jisu is still different...

Qiao Lan decisively interrupted Tan Mo's cranky thinking, "You will make me a little misunderstood," Qiao Lan said.

Tan Mo didn't know why, "What's the misunderstanding."

"Misunderstood my boyfriend is interesting to another senior who is good and capable."

Tan Mo: "..."

Three seconds later, Tan Mo's expression broke.

This is what a terrible speech.

Qiao Lan is quite reasonable, "It's not to blame me, you just said ten sentences to me, nine of them were all about seniors."

No matter what feels wrong, Tan Mo is speechless:...

Finally, I was helpless and pitiful to tell the truth, "I'm afraid he likes you."

Qiao Lan thought that the current Tan Mo is still not honest enough, but everything has a process, so you can make progress slowly.

"No, he's looking for me on business", put his chilled hand into Tan Mo's palm, "I'm not a fanatic, and everyone likes it. Besides, everyone knows that I have a boyfriend, no Disturbing other peoples feelings is a fundamental moral issue. I heard other students say that seniors character is pretty good."

"......Ok."

"What do you want him to do?" Qiao Lan squeezed Tan Mo's hand. "You only need to know that I like you."