Chapter 36- The Final Chapter

Time had flown by faster than I thought it would. I expected my junior year to go by slower than it actually did. Since Lauren's accident with Victoria the whole year has flown by. The softball team won their division and even won states. My baby kicked ass as usual, I was so proud of her and so were many colleges. She was accepted to a major Florida college on a full scholarship due to softball which she gladly took.

Normani and Ally were also accepted to the same college, both of them extatic about still being able to chill with Lauren. As for me and Dinah, well we're stuck in this high school for one more year. I'm not that worried though, my grades are looking good and I know I'll have Lauren throughout it all, so my mind is worry free.

After softball was over, nothing really eventful happened. Victoria switched schools, much to mine and Lauren's relief. It was nice to have one less worry on my mind. I heard that Addison started dating a sophomore named Ariana Grande. They were kinda adorable together, the height difference always made me laugh though. Ariana was only 5'4 and Addison was 5'10, they were a cute match though.

Prom had also came and gone so quickly. It was probably one of the best nights of my life. Lauren was such a chivalrious little shit. She got me a corsage, and even rented a limo, which Ally, Normani, and Dinah obviously rode in as well. The food that night was pretty phenomenal as well. But after prom was over, it was amazing. That night I will never forget.

We went back to Lauren's house when prom was over and her parents had gone away so we had a little party between just us friends. Lauren and I made love again that night, I mean of course we have done it a lot since the first time, but it felt so special that night. Her touches were so light and the way she looked at me, made me weak. She was my soul mate, there was absolutely no doubt in my mind at all.

And now it is June, I'm sitting in the bleachers waiting for graduation to start. My knees were bouncing and Dinah was chatting with some boy who was sitting next to her. My heart was beating with excitement when the music started. The first of our three friends to come down to their seat was Ally, who looked stunning. Then it was Normani and lastly my beautiful girlfriend Lauren.

She had bright red lipstick on and I know she had a tight white dress under the graduation gown. She looked like a goddess (Well actually she always does). Soon enough everyone was grabbing their diplomas and when Lauren was called, I screamed the loudest. She must have heard me because she waved and winked at me.

Graudation ended quickly and I ran over to my friends. I congradulated each of them and gave Lauren a kiss. She was thrilled which made me even more happy. I just looked into her eyes and got lost, leaning in for another kiss.

"I"m so proud of you..." I mumbled when we pulled away from the kiss

She grinned. "I'm pretty damn proud too."

"You're gonna have so much fun in college." I said and her bright green eyes bounced with excitement. I grinned and leaned in, our noses bumping into each other, giving her a little peck.

"Okay love birds," Dinah said, "enough kissing."

"Nah." Lauren said and pulled me in for a deep kiss. Our tongues intertwining and her hands falling to my butt as mine wrapped around her neck. When we broke apart my cheeks were flushed deep red and I backed up, everyone looking at us now. She shot everyone a cheeky grin and turned to Normani and Ally.

"I'm happy to know you guys are gonna be in the same college as me." She said

"It's gonna be so fun." Ally said with a bright smile and Normani nodded in agreement.

This was the end of a chapter in their lives and I was happy that I could witness it. I have been friends with them for many years and to see them grow into these beautiful, intellegent ladies makes me so happy. They are all going to go far in their lives and college is just the beginning. They are about to open a new page of their life and I am happy that I have the chance to witness it.

I am so happy that Lauren is my girlfriend and that Ally and Normani are my best friends. While they are off conquering college, Dinah and I are gonna be here ruling this high school (Just kidding we're not THAT cool, well maybe I am). This is what I have been waiting for, I have been waiting to see Lauren graduate and continue her wonderful story. She is a beautiful and intellegent girl and I can not wait to spend the rest of my life with her. Lets be honest, she is a fucking goddess after all.

I wrapped my arms around Lauren's waist and buried my head into her neck, breathing in her vanilla perfume. I kissed her neck and leaned back slightly. With a wide grin, I looked at her and then my other two friends. "You guys are going to rule that college just like you ruled this school." Lauren smiled and at that moment, I knew.

I knew, she was mine forever. I knew she would never leave my side. I knew she would go far in life. I knew she would kick ass in soccer. I knew she would have fun in college. But most importantly, I knew that I was deeply and madly in love with Lauren Michelle Jauregui and I always will be.

A/N: IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :( I THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS STUCK BY THIS STORY, I LOVE YOU ALL. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN AND KEEP WATCHING FOR A SEQUEL, I HAVE SOME TRICKS UP MY SLEEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!