Chapter 35- pushover

*Camila's POV*

"Well....I think it'll all be different for us..." I said and looked deeply into her emerald eyes. She squinted slightly and lifted her left eyebrow, her lips pursed together.

"Different...how so?" She asked, her eyebrows now furrowing together in confusion.

"You're a party girl babe, and think when you get to college it'll be worse, it'll be hard for us."

"So you don't necessarily trust me?"

"Lo, of course I trust you, I just don't like when you get wasted and I know you're spiteful when you're drunk so it'll worry me if we ever fight because I know you'll be far away."

"Camila I would never cheat on you." Her voice sounded betrayed and she had her eyebrows raised at me, hurt evident in her eyes. "And if that worry has ever passed your mind, I can't believe you. That hurts more than anything."

"Lauren you know I love you, but you're so attractive, if you wanted a girl you could have her." I whispered hoping to mellow her out

She stood up and grabbed her jacked off of the chair, her eyes blazing. "I thought you'd realize by now that the only damn girl I want is you. I will talk to you later Camila, I have shit to do."

"Lauren." I said weakly and she just held her hand up, shaking her head. "Talk to me when you get that through your head, Camila." And with that she walked out. I let out a loud huff and fell back on my bed, not knowing what else to do. She was right, I was overthinking everything and I didn't trust her fully. I love her, but I know how she use to be and that frightens me. She could get anyone and she always would go for them.

God, she's literally the fucking definition of a goddess. I had every right to get nervous when other girls looked at her but at the same time I didn't. Lauren has changed, she doesn't even look at anyone else but me. God when she looks at me, my heart stops. Her eyes get so light and she just looks so in love, like I'm the only other person in the world with her.

She had every right to storm out the way she did, although I wish she hadn't. We never leave a fight unsettled but whatever, she'll come back or I'll call her later crying. I think we both need some space apart. My phone buzzed on my side table and I grabbed it, opening up a message from Dinah. It was short but it worried me, I read it out loud. "We need to talk, I'm on my way."

As soon as I was about to reply my bedroom door opened and Dinah walked in, sitting down next to me. She didn't look angry or highly upset so I was relieved at that. An angry Dinah was never something to fuck with. "Can you please explain to me why an angry Normani just called me freaking out about how you made Lauren cry or some shit?" Dinah finally spit out after about five minutes.

I put my face in my hands and let out a loud sigh. "We got into a fight about her leaving for college soon and my trust issues and she got pissed because I said I have a fear of her maybe cheating on me."

"She got pissed about you worrying about that?" Dinah asked with a incredulous look on her face.

I nodded. "She grabbed her jacket and left saying to talk to her when I get it through my head that I'm the only one for her."

"No offense Mila, but I wouldn't call her. Sure I could see why she would get upset over your fear, but it's understandable. You never know what types of temptations are out there and you are allowed to have fears. She's being a baby, so don't give in."

"But Dinah-"

"Stop Mila," Dinah said, "you always crawl back to her when it's not your fault. She needs to realize that your fear is understandable. She would feel the same fucking way if you were going to college. Hell she gets jealous over you even talking to someone else in a nice way."

"I know Dinah, but I should cut her some slack." I said looking at the floor

"No you shouldn't. She never cuts you any slack and you need to stop being such a pushover."

With that, the conversation was over with a silent agreement that I wouldn't call Lauren tonight. Maybe I did need to apologize, but I deserve one too. I was tired of her just expecting me to forgive her for everything. I'd like for once to have an adult conversations about our future plans and whatnot. It's only fair to me, hell it's fair to her too. What isn't fair is that she always likes to bitch about it.

Dinah left around 9 and only a few minutes later, my mom was yelling up to me that Lauren was here. I sighed and just laid in bed, covering my eyes with my arm, not really up for talking. I felt my bed sink in and I knew Lauren was in my room now, I didn't move though, she wasn't going to win that easy.

"I'm just gonna talk, and hope you hear me out." Lauren said letting out a sigh. "The way I acted earlier was ridiculous but it just hurts not being trusted fully. Sure I like to party and sure I like sex, but I love you, I want you. I don't want some easy girl or guy from some party, that's not me. It was me at one point, but that's not me anymore and you know that. So yes, I understand your fear, I shouldn't have yelled the way I did earlier and I'm sorry. I really hope you can forgive me."

I didn't respond, but I did remove my arm from over my eyes and moved over in bed, sending a silent invitation to lay with me. She wrapped her arms around me in one swift movement and laid her head on my chest. I listened to her slow breathes and I leaned down, kissing her head. "I forgive you, I love you." I whispered and felt her smile into the fabric of my shirt.

She is mine, I am hers.

A/N: okay, I know it's short and I know I haven't been here for a LONG time but I mean, hey, here's an update. Better late than never.
THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST BUT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL