" don't worry bua come we will go to temple hope everything happens so soon I am too exited to see your reunion "

They both left for temple.

Abhimanyu was asusual busy in his daily routine.

Suddenly he felt something strange in his heart. He turned arround and found a handsome man riding on a white horse and entering the palace gates.

He observed him and his eyes turned moist because of happiness
" pitashree " he exclaimed.

Arjun got down from his horse.

" the name Dwaraka is enough to give peace for me " he thought for himself.

Arjun found a young lad looking at him constantly also without any movement. Satyaki who was passing from there saw Arjun.

" gurudev " he fell to his feets. He blessed him.

" see gurudev find out him " Satyaki smirked and pointed towards Abhimanyu.

He observed him.

Arjun's eyes filled now . He moved near to him.

" A..a.Abhimanyu " he said.

He nodded in yes. Arjun was spellbound. He touched his face a numerous times.

" my son my Abhimanyu " he dragged him a warm embrace.

Pradyumana , Bhanu , Subhahu ,  Ulmuka and all others stood with a bright smile witnessing the reunion of Father and Son.

After a while they all came to him and greeted him and went to inform others.

" pitashree how long I waited to feel your touch " Abhimanyu said.

" From this time we won't get seperated again my dear " He kissed his forehead. " and where is your mother" he asked.

" oh shashi might have take mata to temple come pitashree we will go " Abhimanyu said.

" wait who is shashi " Arjun asked.

" come with me pitashree you will know everything " Abhimanyu smirked.

Temple

Subhadra and Priyaa was busy in their playing after offering prayers Vatsala too joined them.

Vatsala saw Abhimanyu and Arjun coming to their side.

" bua one minute give her " Vatsala took her and winked at Abhimanyu.

Subhadra sat there looking at the idol of Shiva linga.

" Bhadra " Arjun called her name.

Subhadra turned to him all of a sudden and found Arjun with a bright smile. Abhimanyu came and stood beside Vatsala.

Subhadra moved to him slowly as it is a dream with a shaky hand she touched his face. The tears streamed out at once.

" arya " She stared weeping.

Abhimanyu and Vatsala too stood with tears.

Subhadra started beating his chest continuously. Arjun giggled at her childishness.

He held  both the hands of her
"you and your childishness never changes"
He smiled. Both of them embraced as if there is no tomorrow.

After sometime they broke their hug and turned towards Abhimanyu.

Subhadra smiled at them but Arjun stood puzzled.

Abhimanyu understood his confusion and he pointed Arjun and Subhadra and side hugged Vatsala.

Arjun now understood that his son is even married and looked at Subhadra who nodded.

Vatsala came to him and greeted him. She touched her feets to seek blessings. He stopped her in the mid way.

" you both will stay in my heart " He hugged both of them.

" arya don't forget you are a grandfather too " Subhadra giggled.

Arjun was utterly happy happy happy nothing else.

" come Priyaa go go to your GRANDPA" Subhadra teased him.

Arjun forwarded his hand she came to him and hugged his neck. Arjun felt as if he is un heaven now.

" now Priyaa will no longer go to her GRANDMA" Arjun teased her.

Abhimanyu informed him about Dhuryodhan's arrival.

Arjun left to meet Balraam and Krishna.

Dhuryodhan apologised Balraam in a pathetic way and fell to his feets. Balraam melted for his words and told him to give what he ask for a last time.

He asked Balraam to fight for him.
Balraam saw Arjun enter the arena.

He was puzzled and looked at Krishna.

Balraam should fight for his son in law but he has promised for Dhuryodhan now.

" I am not going to fight for any side I am taking theertha yatra now but I will not stop Krishna and Narayani sena from participating in the war " Balraam said firmly.

Krishna too announced that he won't raise the weapons in the war.

Krishna took Arjuna and left the arena.

How was the chapter friends........hope it was good.

What happens next?????

Drop your comments below and share your views with me.

do vote if you like.

bye

thank you

Ganashree..........😊😊😊😊