And then one thing she had never expected happened. Cam lifted his hand and in less than ten seconds, the back of his right hand came in contact with her soft and little cheek. Once she received the hit, it was like the world stopped moving around her instantly. She couldn't believe it. Her grandfather always told her that she should never let any man put his hands on her. She was very young and didn't really get it at first, but it stayed in her mind somewhat. He also told her that a man who beats a woman is weak little boy, so don't be sacred to fight back.

But how could she do it ? How could she fight back ? She was a kid and he was a man. She had her hands and feet tied down and him was free to move. She was frightened and he was completely insane. How was she supposed to fight back ? 

She was shocked, mad, distraught and sad. Her emotions was a huge mix she couldn't control at this moment. Suddenly, a waterfall started coming from both of her eyes. She couldn't breath normally as her cries were becoming heavier. 

"Please, let me go. I want my mummy. Please." She cried hysterically. 

"Shut the fuck up ! " He said and then stormed out of the room she was in. The walls were grey and there was no furniture, except the little bed behind her and the chair she was sat on. She couldn't see outside, since there was any window either. She didn't know where she was at, an unknown man who called himself her father hit her, she was cold, hungry and thirsty. It was the worst day of her life.

Lord, please, please, please, save me. I need you right now. Lead my family to me, help them to find me, please. And give me strength too, please. And don't let him hurt me more, please. I'm begging you right now, Lord, please help me. Amen, She prayed in her mind still crying. She was in panic and needed someone to come and to get her out of there. 

"Help..."

.

.

.

(5:05 p.m)

She opened her eyes slowly waking up and then looked around her. She was still in that empty room. She didn't even have realized that she fell asleep. She was starving now and her throat was as dry as the Sahara. She felt so weak. It was like she was almost dead. She couldn't believe that she was living that hard experience at only ten years old. 

All of sudden, the door opened rudely. She startled when it hit the wall. She immediately began to shake. Why was he going to do to her now ? Her heart was beating really fast in her chest, like it was running a marathon. It started becoming less easy to breath. Tears were running on her cheeks again. 

"Stop all that, before I decided to slap you again ! " He barked at her and she calmed down not wanting to be in trouble with him, "Here some food." He dropped a packet of Oreos before her and then untied her hands. It was a struggle, but she got them and once she had it in her hands, she didn't waste time to rip the packet and then she ate. She was done with it in less than ten minutes. And she wanted more, but was scared for life to ask. 

"Here some water." He gave her a bottle. She drank it so quickly, it even amazed Cameron. When she was done eating, he tied her wrists together again and as he was about to walk out, someone appeared at the door. 

"Baby, what do y-" She stopped talking once she saw Acacia. 

"Brenda, go somewhere else ! " He yelled at her ready to beat her ass if she wasn't going to obey to him. 

Brenda's eyes travelled from her abusing boyfriend to the little girl confused, "Wh-wha-what are you doing ? Wh-who is it ? What's going on ? " She questioned coming in the room and going towards Acacia, but then Cam grabbed her arm violently and threw her on the floor.

"What I said bitch ?! Get out of here before I kill you ! "

The twenty-six years old woman nodded her head quickly, got up and ran out of the room. She was regretting to not help the little girl, but she knew what her boyfriend was capable of. He could be really dangerous and she couldn't have more bruises on her body. She was still sore due to the kicks she received three days ago. She didn't want to be punished once again.

She climbed the stairs and went in the kitchen to get the dinner ready for him. That's what she had to do. As she was getting the ingredients out, she couldn't get the young girl's terrified eyes out of her mind. 

"What should I do ? "

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =) 

•A/N: It broke my heart to write this chapter :( Don't be mad at me, that's how the story is supposed to go. But...Uh...Don't worry too much though...That's all I can tell you for now. So, what are all of your thoughts about Cam ? And what do you think about Brenda ? And isn't Acacia a strong lil mama ? i'm proud of her.

Thanks for reading guys !

And sorry for the mistakes.