CHAPTER 42

This chapter is dedicated to my consistent reader and my bestfriend Nandini 🌚💜

Alex's pov

I sigh when she hangs up the call. I groan shuffling between the blankets playing the videos.

After a few minutes I hear the door lock open and shut and a smile forms on my face.

My eyes fall on a small figure who was smiling at me dragging herself towards me.
She plops her bag on the sofa and I chuckle opening my arms wide and she smiles melting into me.

" Hi baby..." I say softly carressing her hair as she snuggles into me.

" You're hot.." she says and I chuckle.

" I'm always hot. " I say chuckling and she looks up rolling her eyes.

" Really Alex, that was so lame." She says getting up. I smile and kiss on her eye lids.

" Much better. "I say as she gets up smiling.

" Look what I found. " I say waving the CDs and her eyes widen as she tries to take them away from me.

" Alex! No! Alex please you can't watch that-" and I grip her waist by one arm chuckling before playing the CD.

" Oh god no..." She says embarrassed hiding her face in her hands.

" Damn you're really sexy when you dance..I didn't know you danced. " I say and she chuckles looking at me.

" Well Mr. Stephano I'm full of surprises. " She says winking and I chuckle.

I frown when a brunette hair guy comes and hugs Leona in the video after her performance and I look at her who was looking down at her fingers laced.

" That's Noah... " I say softly and she nods with a sad smile.

" It is.." she says looking up sniffing and smiling.

" Watch this I'll go make something for us to eat. " She says getting up and I smile nodding.

" You should dance for me someday " I suggest and she turns around raising an eyebrow seductively before smiling.

" Should I...? " She says in a low voice leaning over the kitchen island and I bite my lip checking her out.

" Mhm..show me what you got. "I say and she nods smiling.

" Later. First we need to get you all healthy again, so be a good boy and make sure to eat all of it. " She says tieing her apron around her waist.
I obidiently sit on the stool in front of the kitchen island watching her cook.

The way her hair falls on her face making her scrunch her nose cutely, how adorable she looks when she's focused or the way her hips sway when she walks...

" Alex! Alex! " She calls me bringing me back from my trans and I smile at her.

" Here, have this. " She says placing a bowl of soup and noodles in front of me.

" Feed me " I say and she just blinks before bursting into a laugh.

" No, no way I don't do that. " She says chuckling and I smile.

" Why not I'm your husband-"

" Not yet. " She says and I nod with a smirk.

" Well I'm a step ahead of it. " I say taking a sip of the soup making her blush a deep shade of red before stomping to the bedroom embarrassed.