CHAPTER 11

" Guys really I already have a outfit planned!" I say but the three of them deadpan.

Yes Alexa too!!

I can't believe my own blood is betraying me!

" You're not wearing that." Sam says and Vivian nods in agreement

" Yeah totally. You ain't a nun girl, what kind of cockbl-" I throw a pillow at her to shut her up.

" Shit. Sorry." She says looking at Alexa.

" But it's cold outside guys it's raining! I'll freeze to death.

" Well you can have Alex warm you up" Sam says and I blush as both of them laugh at me.

" Yes!! Mommy Alex can give you a tight huggie and you will be warm!" She says and the three of us start laughing

Oh my innocent baby..

" Sure baby." I say kiss her head.

I show my turtleneck sweater shirt and skinny pants and a fuzzy jacket.

Vivian yeets them out of my hand making me gasp.

" Never." She says and Sam searches my wardrobe.

" Okay! I got it !!" She says and the three of us look at her.

My eyes widen when I look at the peach colored dress that I got at the Ivory store because it was gorgeous and Fucking expensive, but I never wore it.

It's a flawless satin dress with speghetti straps and a v neck line, which is fit to the waist and flows down upto just above my knees.

" Oh hell no, I'll freeze to death" I say and Sam looks at me Deadpan

" You're wearing this that's final. Now go change, we need to find accessories for it." She says shoving the dress in my hand.

I sigh and wear it eventually coming out only for the them to approve.

" That's so pretty mommy!!" Alexa exclaims and I smile

" Thanks sweetheart." I say looking over at the other two who were busy scanning me

" So-"

" That's perfect!! I wish I was a guy though" Vivian says making me chuckle

" Yeah...umm...wear this silver bracelet and as for the footwear..." She says analyzing

"The black heels Vivian wore today for work yeah...those.." she says and Vivian nods in agreement.

" String earings and side swept hair." Vivian adds

" Perfect!" The three of us say together and chuckle.

Sam does my make-up which she says
' leave it to her magic hands'

After assembling everything else I look at Vivian frown.

" What?" I ask her

" Something is missing..." She says before her eyes widen and she smiles handing me a black clutch to finish the look.

" Okay! That's it! This is just perfect" she says and the other two nod in agreement.

" Okay then...-" I get cut off when my phone starts ringing and check the user id being none other than Alex.