CHAPTER 17

After finishing the shopping I directly go to Samuel's place.

I ring the door bell waiting for Sam to open the door, I was tired carrying Alexa around since she fell asleep after lunch.

God she's growing fast!

After a few seconds the door opens to reveal Sam.

Do these boys have a halo behind their heads, how the fuck do they look so good 24/7??!!

He gives me a smile and motions me to come in.

" Thanks for coming." He says and I smile.

" I had to, it's for Samaira" I say and he chuckles.

" That's mean! You wouldn't come for me?" He asks and I smile mischievously

" I think I'd rather not say." I say chuckling.

" Let me grab Alexa for you" he says and and shake my head to say no.

" It's fine Sam, I'll just lie her down on the bed." I say and he nods guiding me to the bedroom.

I lay Alexa down and place on cardigan on her so she doesn't feel cold.

I go out and my eyes widen when I see Alex.

" Oh Alex is here too?" I say and he looks up

" Why wouldn't I be? I'm his best friend." He says rudely and I scoff.

What's wrong with this moody prick.

" Umm okay Leona, have a seat, I'll go get changed." He says and I nod before he takes his leave to the closet.

I look at Alex and he looks back into the magazine. I pout looking around and walk over to the sofa.

" Be careful with the carp-" and before he could say anything I tripped on the carpet and landed right on him.

___________________________________________
Alex's pov

In a swift second I place my hands on her hips to stabilize her and she places both her hands on my chest her upper body leaning on me.

I gulp look at her, oh boy...

Those clothes aren't helping.

She pushes he hair back with her hand and I see how red her face was.
She wriggles trying to get up.

" Shit I'm so sorr-" I cut her off by pulling her closer making her eyes widen.

I don't know what go into me I pulling her face closer to mine and see her close her eyes shut.

" Leona!!!" We both hear Samuel's voice. He eyes widen and she quickly gets up fixing herself.

Shit. What the fuck did I do!!

" Leona! I need your help!" I hear as our head turns towards Samuel who came out of the closet .

We both sigh in relief that he didn't see anything.

Samuel comes and give us a weird look.
" What's wrong with you guys?"

" Leona looks like a tomato and Alex why are you so unstable on the couch?" He asks and Leona looks at me embarrassed.

He chuckles before adding
" You guys look like you just got caught kissing" he says chuckling and I choke on air. He looks between us as his smile drops.