CHAPTER 21

We both enter Alex's cabin and locks the door before going to his desk.
I bit my lip nervously and walk towards his desk.

" Umm about what happened...thanks for not telling other guys..." I say and he nods briefly looking back into his files.

I sigh, no Leona this is not working...

" Umm can you please talk to me, hmm? Please~" I ask him trying to act cute but seems like I utterly failed.

" Alex!" I yell and he raises an brow at me.

" Will you please listen to me! I said I'm sorry! Please talk to me~" I whine and he sighs.

___________________________________________
Alex's pov

Leona was acting so cute so I thought I could tease her a bit. I almost lost it when she started to whine like a kid but I compose myself and sigh.

" Fine, if this doesn't get your attention then..." She says and I look at her curiosity.

" Okay let's see... I'll let my hair loose" She says releasing her hair from the hair tie letting them fall effortlessly on her shoulders.

I gulp as my heart starts beating faster.

She smiles at me with a different gaze which makes my heart flutter.

" Number two..." She mutters popping three buttons on her shirt making my eyes widen.
I get up from the chair.

" And number three..." She says raising her skirts to mid thigh level and then looks at me with a smile.

" Is it working?" She asks walking towards me.

Shit she looks hot...

Think of something else Alex..

Birds, flowers, babies, Leona...

Shit!

She pushes me down on the chair and leans over it. I gulp as my eyes travel on her body.

Oh boy this is bad.

" It's..uh ...okay Leona..I forgive you.." I say and she smiles.

" For real Alex...I really like you...I want to trust you and believe in you.." she says and I smile pulling her on my lap making her legs dangle on either side, I hiss at the way her skirt rides up her thighs.

I look at how cute she looks as crimson spreads on her cheeks.

" I know sweetheart.. I was so worried about you, thank god nothing happened but if something did I couldn't have been able to handle it..." I say and she nods looking down.

I sigh and caress her cheek lifting her chin to look at me.
" Look at me Leona, I want you to look me in the eyes." I say and she nods

" You have such pretty eyes Alex..." She says softly and I smile.

" Really...I don't think so." I say and she nods.

" They're so pretty and dark and change their color. They're darker when you're angry and light and bright when you're happy..." She says and I smile taking her hand in mine I gently kiss it.

" What color are they now?" I ask her and she smiles

" They're light grey and bright..." She says and I nod

" That's because I'm happy with you..." I say and she blushes a deeper shade of her.

I love it, I love how shy she gets around me.

RAIN ON MEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara