"I want to..."

Hey, so, I'm back! Just to ask, anyone think that Pheebs and Tara could end up as besties? You know, I actually think that they could!

Phoebe POV

I walked to Tara's house, I was to tired to run, I need to still catch my breathe and think things through.

What if she says no?

What if she says yes?

What would I do if she says no?

What would I do if she says yes?

Questions, all around my head.

Before I knew it I was at the Campbell household ringing the door bell.

I took in my surroundings.

Their house seems much more bigger since the last time I came over.

I could hear the door nob turning and before I knew it Tara was standing in front of me with her phone in one hand and a bag of crisps in the other, she was texting, oblivious of me - standing right infront of her.

I cleared my throat.

She looked up for a second then opened her mouth.

"I'm not here for Cole." I quickly said as her mouth closed shut.

She raised an eyebrow looking from me to her phone then back, she turned her phone off and put it in her pocket.

"Why?" It was a simple word yet it meant so much.

Why was I here anyway?

"I want to..." I stopped, glancing at her, she was back on her phone uggghhh

"I want to...!" I glanced back at her I can't take it anymore I thought, I reached out for her phone and grabbed it from her. She looked up, anger in her eyes, then there was that hint of fun?

"Hmmm...you want me to teach you how to be a bad girl" It sounded more like a statement then as a question, it was true.

I nodded.

She smirked.

It was just like Max...Max, I haven't thought about him in a while.

His hair, eyes, evilness...is that a word?

I don't care.

Yay, just finished a chapter WOOHOOOO!!!

So, will this work out or is Phoebe just to good to turn bad?