94 VIEWS!!!!!!

OMG!!!!! I just turned on wattpad to check if anyone has commented (and if you are blind and cannot see then FYI no one has commented!!!) the only thing that is keeping me sane and stopping me from killing someone...oh, did I say killing? I mean...erm...d...DANCING! Ya, dancing with someone. It's stopping me from dancing with someone...

Me: Don't give me that look!

Anyway, the only thing keeping me sane and from dancing with someone is the number of views I have just seen!!!! OMG!!! Is my story that popular??

Mean side of me: You just keep thinking that, honey!

Good side of me: Don't worry about...her she's just in a bad mood of course it's popular you story is amazing!!

Mean side of me: Get out of the way Good side! *pushes good side out of the way* your story absolutle s**** it shouldn't be on here!!!

Good side of me: You are so mean!!!

Mean side of me: That's why I'm the mean side, it's in the name Goody, Mean side.

Good side of me: Why are you sooo mean, it's just really bad!!!

Mean side of me: So you wanna play that way!!

Good side of me: Ya I do!!!

Mean side of me: Oh your gonna get it!!!!!

GM side of me: *Both start fighting*

Me: *Pushes them both out of the way*

Sorry 'bout that. Now back to my thank you's.

Thank you all sooooo much for viewing *Gives a gigantic cake* I just hope that the fanfiction version would get this popular. I hope that the way it will turn out (since it will not turn out the same as this version, except the first four chapters since it has already been done) alright because i am a Thundercest shipper and I want Max and Phoebe together so of couse both will end with them together...or will they? #Spoileralert

Anyhow thanks a lot and I will post chapter five tomorrow. 

Bye!!!