Sweet cheese, Max!

'Sup people, okay, thank you all soooooo much!!! 74 views!! It makes me want to update. I went shopping today since it's Boxing day but nothing was open (except 'next') so I had to just stick with 'next' it was so claustrophobic in there!!!!

Anyway, enough of my problem's lets get to Max and Phoebe's, now, where did we leave off before I went cliffy? Here's a reminder of what's happened so far:

So, Max and Phoebe are in Max's lair and Phoebe is having a war in her head for whether she should kiss Max or not. Then it was left off with Phoebe leaning in, Ahhhhh!!! What will happen? Read this chapter to know.

Phoebe's POV

I was leaning in, close to Max. My lips puckered up and I realised Max's lips were doing the same. Then...

"Hey, Billy!! I want the remote!" Screamed out a familier voice. I backed away from Max, who gave a loud HUMPH! when I walked off to look at his bedside clock. 

 10:32am Nora and Billy's school ended at 10 today, no matter their both home.

OH NO! 

I just realised that mom and dad would scream at us and absolutely ground us both for not being at school. Wait! My perfect attendance is gone, now I'll have 99.99% attendance.

I am now freaking out!

Max, on the other hand, isn't so much. He's just on his computer typing away.

"Mom! I'm hungry!" I heard Billy scream. I chuckled at the 100th time of hearing the words I'm hungry from Billy's mouth. He's always hungry.

"Can we go pet Dr. Colosso?" Oh, no! 

Please say no, please say no, please no, pl- my pleases were interupted by the voice of my mom "Sure, just don't play aound with any of Max's gadgets!" Her words were followed by a loud YAY that seemed to be followed by stamping of feet.

"Sweet cheese, Max, we're screwed!" I shouted ever so quietly at Max to gain his attention. It worked. Now, he was looking at me. He wasn't jittering or freaking out, he seemed... calm?

STOMP! STOMP!

"Relax Pheebs" Max walked over to me leaning in ever so closely.

Max was right near me but instead he went close to my ear and merely said "You can back out if you wanted to, Phoebe" WOAH! Deja vu, Max had said that before.

STOMP! STOMP! 

Then, BUZZ! WOOSH, WOOSH.

We're so dead!!!!

There, layed on Max's bed were Billy and Nora looking at us with complete shock...

Sorry everyone for no Thundercest kiss, it's j-

Insane Thundercest fan: It's like you don't wan them to kiss!

Me: Well, I'm saving it for something...special *smiles deviously*

Insane Thundercest fan: O...kay? *walks away*

Okay well, I guess you know my plans.

Comment, vote ENJOY!