Finding the bad girl

Hey!

Mad Thundercest fan girl: You leave us for like a week without another chapter and all you have to say for yoursef is Hey!?

Me: I'm sooooooo sorry, it was all the homework and school and clubs and-

Mad Thundercest fan girl: Don't you say that, that is no excuse!

Me: Why are you even shouting at me? You are just slowing down my writing so I won't be able to have a big chapter...or even a chapter at all.

Mad Thundercest fan girl: *plays with strand of hair* Ohhhhh...umm...you should...um...you know...ya...bye *walks out of the room*

Okay so I am very very sorry, I feel like I say sorry a lot don't i anyway here's the next chapter!

Phoebe POV

I ran and I ran until I reached Cherry's front door, which by that time I was out of breath.

Why does Cherry live so far away? I thought as I knocked on Cherry's door.

Cherry would support me, she's always wanted me to be all bad girl, I think, or was it that she wanted me to get bangs and curls, well either way she will agree with me. She's my bestes friends she will never ever let me down.

I stop knocking as I hear someone coming down the stairs, the door opened wide, I could see a bright orange lamp on the table and next to it a black couch, weird, but this is Cherry's house. Her parents are very coo-coo.

Cherry's mum stood infront of me giving me a broad smile, her hair was all pink from when I stayed at Cherry's for a sleep over and we played a truth or dare with her mum (it was alright, her mum is very fun) Cherry and I dared her mum to of course dye her hair pink.

It was an obsurb colour somewhat not one that bad girls would wear.

"Hi, Cherry's mum" I gave a smile to Cherry's mum

"Ohhh, Phoebe" She sighed "Did Cherry not tell you?" 

I shook my head.

"Cherry went off to a trip to the circus with my husband, they won't be back till the start of school, which would be in around two months...I think" I triede to smile, but I couldn't I was too mad that Cherry didn't tell me and that Cherry wasn't here to help me become bad ughhh.

"Don't worry, honey, why don't you try making a new friend, someone who you don't know much about" I thought about it, who would be someone who is bad...Max?

No, not Max I can't go back home, not yet.

I need someone bad, a girl and very Max-like.

Hmmm...

I got it!

Tara Campbell.

Well, now you know another character Tara, the bad girl.

Will Tara turn Phoebe down?

Will Cherry come back early?

Will Tara and Phoebe become friends?

And will Phoebe decide to go bad or go home?

All will be answered if you turn in for the next chapter!