I don't care

Hey! So, I kept my promise and I am writing this chapter!

So, anyone likes my writing style? Or no?

I was thinking that maybe the fanfiction version of this might be the same quite but also different (check that out as well) but I still need your idea's.

So, here's the thang...you all know (I hope, if you don't check out my profile) the love story It's a sibling thing well, I was wondering if anyone wants to continue with it, or if you want me to continue with it. You can message me or write it in the comments.

Phoebe POV

We are so dead. Mom is never going to believe that stupid lie. 

...Only 5% of the school got to go home early. That is not a good lie!

It's not a good lie...as in it's a bad lie. Making it a evil lie.

Bad Phoebe.

Look at what you are thinking.

"...I don't think that is even possible!" Mom looked cross as she carried on "Are you two lying to me?" I'm lying to my mom, but, the weird thing is that I don't feel that bad about it. It almost seem...fun?

"Phoebe?" My mom would always ask me first, she knew I would come out and say the truth "Is this, what Max had said, true?"

As if on instant I spilled out what seemed not as i had expected from myself to say.

"Who cares!" It was fun saying that, not being the good girl I am, so, I carried on without braking a single sweat. "It was fun skipping school! And if that was a lie then it might not even be true!" With that I jumped on the kitchen table then, jumped back off running to the couch and walking on it toward the door.

"And, where do you think you are going, young lady?" My mom called back after me. 

I decided to have a little fun with this whole bad girl thing.

Max. His mouth was wide open staring at me like i've gone crazy, Billy and Nora, on the other hand, ran behing the kitchen counter, they were probably scared. I don't care, at all.

"Why do you want to know, you old hag?" I screeched at my mom looking at her facial expression.

Heartbrocken. That's all I could think about.

I don't care. I don't.

She wouldn't say a word so I knew it was my queue to barg out slamming the door shut behing me. Leaving my mom, Nora, Billy and Max to think.

Woah, we got some bad Phoebe around.