Cute brother's

Phoebe POV

I walk down the halls over to my locker, it's Friday and school finishes at 1 instead of 5 because it's the SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!! No school for a whole two months. The only downer on this is that I won't have any homework to do but at least I get to spend time with my family, mom, dad, Billy, Nora and of course the only non-supe in my house Max.

I speed walk over to my locker and whizz in my locker combinatioin, I wait for that little ding and DINGG there it goes my locker's open. I grab my bag from my back and un zip the zip to be greeted by none other than a book that says sucker on it with bold handwriting, I take it out then realise that that was the only book in there "Oh no!" I screech which caused two people walking by to stare at me and give me wierd looks. 

I don't care. I just want my books! I can't get a detention that's Max's thing. MAX. He must of done this!

I see Max come through the school doors and I stomp my way all the way to him which wawsn't a very good idea because Max started laughing and calling me a DORK. Once I reach my twin I show him my bag.

"What have you got to say to yourself?" I finally asked him braking five seconds of silence

"It's a bag Pheebs, what do I have to say to myself about a bag?" Max shrugged and started walking away, but I pulled him back in the process

"I wasn't talking about the bag, I was talking about what was inside of the bag?" I gave him a cross look and pulled his hands out to hold the bag. Max scanned the bag then looked right up to me pulling out what was ONLY in there

"There's only a book in there with the word sucker written on it" Max looked at me, hmm, I have never actually noticed how cute he was, with his hair messy yet cute- wait a second, this is Max's work he's trying to look all cute to make me loose my guard then BAM he's going to prank me!

"I know what you're up to!" I whispered so that no one could hear me "you're trying to look hot to make me loose my guard" 

Max POV

Did I just hear what I think I heard? Phoebe, my twin sister, thinks that I'm trying to look hot to get her to loose her guard, as if, I'm always this HOT how could she have not noticed!

"... then you're going to prank me aren't you Max?" she grabbed her bag from my arms then carried on yabbering on and on, but anyway, who could blame her Max Thunderman's looks makes everyone, including his sister, fall on their knee's. Hey, wait- does my twin sister have a thing for me? 

 Okay, comment please and I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I will try to upload the next chapter soon, BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!