Thoughts

I know I haven't been around for ages!!! I'm sooooo very sorry everyone!! Please forgive me! I feel like I have betrayed the story and it ended up like the many stories I've writtten before (I should really start doing one shots) they ended up with me not finishing them, but, I will try my hardest to finish this story and do more.

So, school is back for me and I have a lot of homework so I will probably be doing one chapter for each week instead of every single day. Might do two but it depends. I just really need to kind've remember what happened in Daddy's liittle angel the last chapter I wrote.

I'm feel very bad and the only way I'm going to show I feel bad is that I'm firstly giving out virtual sweets XD then, I will write another chapter on Saturday (just remember I might be busy, the computer isn't my whole life) anyway I am really sorry and I am very grateful to see the reviews, views and votes. You are an absolutle special supporter and I want to give you a big HUG!

Phoebe's POV

I'm still holding Max's hand as we skip up to the living room. His hand feels warm, but sweaty, I smile at the thought of why max's hand would be sweaty.

It almost feels right? i don't know, it's weird how it feels right that me and Max are holding hands. I don't think the little angel in me would accept this. The dark side is creeping up on me. More than half of my mind is filled with...thought? Was it a thought? A dream? I'm not sure.

It's still not right, my angel reminds me bringing it's tiny little self all the way to Max's hand (the one which I am holding).

I steal a glance at Max. Is the dark side actually that fun? Why else would max be on the dark side if it wasn't fun all max cares about is being evil and having fun.

If I were to be moving on from the angel and start luring off to the devil (or in this case Max) then I wouldn't be a very good super heroine.

I would be a disgrace!

You don't want to do that to your precious parents, they care for you, loved you and you do this to them! End up falling in love with the devil himself and thinking things. It's just not right for your precious parents.

What about Billy and Nora? They fell in love. What would mom and dad do to them? What are they thinking?

They are wrong.

They shouldn't be thinking like that!

They are siblings and me and Max are twins.

It's just not right. I don't care how cute and how cool his hair is and how hot he looks- What are you thinking?

He is your brother he is your twin.

And with that I realease my hand from his and walk off to eat.

Thanks for all the support you mean everything to me!