Ditch the sleeves

Hi everyone, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating in weeks, I know I have gotten a review saying that they want me to update (I look at all your reviews and if you look at your review you would probably see an answer to whatever review.

Now, here's a question I am just putting our there!

Brase or Bradam? I just want to know.

Person: Whose Brase and Bradum?

Me: *Gasps* Firstly it is not Bradum it is Bradam and secondly you do not know Lab rats? 

Person: What's Lab rats? 

Me: *Faints*

Ambulance dude: We have an unconcious Lab rats lover over here. What's her status?

Other ambulance dude: She seems to be suffereing Labratitus a serious case when someone doesn't know about Lab rats.

Okay so that's the end of that, but really if you do not know what Lab rats is I will liturally die.

Story time...

...C'mon!!!

Phoebe POV

I walk upstairs to Tara's bedroom, it's black with a pink cross in front of her bed. Her bed is huge, well, I guess that is because her parents are billionaires. Her bed sheets are black with what, looks like, gravity on it of words that shouldn't be on a teenage girl's bed sheets.

"What do you think?" Tara asks as I look over her room.

"Uh...black..." I say just saying what I see all over the room "...very black." I conclude as she smirks a bit.

"Okay, so first with the whole bad thing, you need to have the look." she waves around her hands exploiting out the words the look.

"Sure." I say as she searches through her closet for something for me.

"Ummmmm...." She says as she pulls out a black dress "...What about this?" She scans my expression.

"Weeeeelllll..." I say extending the e's and the l's "...Maybe if we ditch the sleeves then it might work." I look up at Tara as she lifts up one sleeve.

"I like your thinking, Phoebe!" She shouts going over to her bed and putting her hand under neath her bed she pulled out scissors. 

That's a bit weird, what would she be doing with scissors under neath her bed?

I try to ovoid the scissor fact and go back to look at Tara.

"Snip...snip..snip..." She echoes while she snips the sleeves off playfully. 

"THERE!" She screams so loud that she could be heard all the way from down stairs. "It's ready!"

"Should I try it on?" I ask looking at her holding up the black dress.

"No." She says holding the dress to her chest. "No, I snipped off the sleeves to one of my dresses because I wanted to have fun." 

"Oh." I say not catching on to what she is saying, then...oh, she is being sarcastic.

Dumb Phoebe!

"Oh, you were being sarcastic, weren't you?" She raised an eyebrow and handed me the dress.

"Just put it on!" She forces me into her installed fitting room and waits for me on her bed.

Five minutes later and I'm out of her fitting room and into her room to show her how the dress looks on me.

"Ohhhh...Phoebe, you look fab! Dark! Gothic! Just like...me!" She says beeming as she says me, "With a bit more makeup, jewlery and shoes your going to rock your look! Now, sit and I will do your make up!" She dragged me to a seet and I sat down instantly.

Twenty minutes later Tara had but black eye liner on my eyes, gave me dark red lipstick (I had to force her not to give me black, I just don't think it goes with me), Black mascara and long earing which had black orbs in them, to go with the earing were a necklace and I was fitted with black sparkly heels.

I was set.

All I need now was to act bad.

"Now, Phoebe, all you need to do now is act bad, you look bad but you need to act it." Tara put her hand on her hip and carried on talking.

So that was the end of that!

Gotta go now.

Byeeeeeee!!!!!