From smirking to smiling

Phoebe POV

Okay, as you still know I am still freaking out. Max is not telling me if he was the one who did that prank on me and I'm starting to question if he was the one who did it, maybe it wasn't Max, I reminded myself foolishly because now my head is going bonkers and I am running around in circles while people stare in awe.

Max. He's just smiling. Wait, smiling? Max Thunderman is smiling. That's new to me and the world. Everyone knows that Max only smirks, not smile. He's a villein he NEVER smiles he just stands there with a smirk on his face all day, but, he's not smirking he's smiling. Why is he smiling? What on earth would make Max Thunderman smile?

Was it me?

Phoebe, Max would never smile at you, I reminded myself in my head, but on the other hand he might like you, Max, like me? I'm his sister for Gods sake!

Max would never like me.

Suddenly I feel like someone just hit me in the heart with a dagger, I instantly feel... Sad? Why do I feel sad over Max not liking me?

Now I've stopped running around in circles and I have just ran to my locker then slumped down to the floor.

Instantly, like lightning if I may add, Max's smile washes away and is now replaced with a look of guilt. He shouldn't feel guilty, it's all my brains fault for getting me into this mess where I think Max has a thing for me.

Max POV

I run to Phoebe just as the bell rang to indicate that we have to go to first period, I don't care about first period, being late or school at all.

The only thing I care about is my sister Phoebe.

Right now you might be laughing your head off because of what I just said but it's true, I care about Phoebe, and in some weird way I think I care about her in more than a sister. I think I'm in love with Phoebe!

Oh my Gosh, I think I'm in love with my sister! Out of all the girls in the world I feel like I like my own sister. Why does she have to be so pretty? Even when she's sad she's pretty and cute.

Ugh, I really do like Phoebe. What kind of villein am I? Well, I did brake a rule, but that was a rule I thought I would never brake. The only rule I would never brake!

What would mum and dad say? I know what their going to say. "Maximus Octavius Thunderman this is disgraceful! Go to your room this instant and we would deal with you later."

That's what mum would say, dad on the other hand I think would be choking on the cake that's in the fridge and when mum said the 'I will deal with you later' part she will go over to dad trying to help him get the cake out of him.

I need to tell Phoebe. I need to. It's driving me insane.

Phoebe POV

I need to tell Max or else I will go insane!

But, what if when I tell him then everything goes wrong?

~FLASH FORWARD 10 years from now~

"Max, I need to tell you something..." I would tell Max

"You can tell me anything, babe," Max would say to me

"I-I-I- d-d-don't thin-k-k..." I would stutter out

"Come on, Pheebs, you can tell me anything. So, spit it out!" Max would say sweetly yet there was a teensy bit of desperation in his voice that would get into my head.

"Idontthinkweshouldbetogetheranymore" I would say so fast that not even Billy could keep up with me, but, Max heard. I knew he heard because then at that moment he walked out of the door with no words said.

I would wait for him forever never loving another because I fell in love with my twin brother.

Years past and he never came back. I was alone, with a void in my heart.

~FLASH BACK O V E R~

I don't want that to happen with me and Max!

"Phoebe, Phoebe, Phoebe..." I finally heard Max say waving a hand over me like I was in my own world, which I was, I know what is going to happen if me and Max date, he and I would never see each other again.

Tears filled my eyes, I couldn't let him see me cry, the only way out, the school doors.

"I can't do this Max!" I screamed out then ran for my only exit from not seeing my brother by not seeing my brother, okay well, you know what I mean.

OMG I am so sorry for the cliffy, what will happen next?

As always comment and like all you want btw constructive critisism!!!!