Re: Jay_Kay_

So, when I turned on my e-mail and saw that I got my first review this was me:

Me: "OMG!!!!! *jumps on couch screaming: first review, over and over again*"

Me: *Goes back to computer, writing stuff to my first review* Goes back to couch jumping up and down.

Mum: What are you doing?

Me: I got my first review!

Computer *Beeps*

Me: *Stops bouncing to check the computer* and my second and third. By the same person.

Okay, so what I am putting out there is that I am soooooooo happy for the first (and second and third) reviews that I will post up two chapter (not today) sorry, just soo tired but I will tomorrow, two chapters and if I don't do two chapters at least you have the right to kill me. 

Joke. Your not going to kill me! I like my life! You can, though, have the right to shout Dude, you forgot about the posting two fricking chapters!!!!!! POST.NOW!

You can say that, but I might post late 'cause my Uncle is coming over. But if I don't post any chapters tomorrow then the next day I will post three or four.

Special thanks to Jay_Kay_ who was my first and second and third reviewer!!! She should be thanked because without her review(s) I wouldn't be doing two chapter in one day (well, maybe I would but still thank her)

Also remember to check out he was my Romeo fanfiction version and remember that chapter five of He was my Romeo fanfiction version is different from this one. On the fanfiction one you should check out my last chapter I've posted it was about, that you can post what you like to happen in chapter five.  Check it out!

Anyway thanks for the support everyone!