"You're crying."

Hi every supporter of this very unupdated story! I just want to say that I know that I said that I would update and everything like 2 months ago but I'm going through this whole full of homework faze in my like where I get loads of homework due the next day and I have no time for this story! I am so sorry and I love that no one has actually showed any hate (or atleast I think, I need to look at my reviews) I was reading this awesome fanfiction by Mimi1239 about Boy Meets World and Girl Meets World and I absolutely love it! You should totally read it especially if you are one of those Shaya (Shawn and Maya) shippers, after reading that story I am now officially a Shaya shipper!

If you like Shaya comment below with #Shaya and tell me why you love #Shaya!

I just got the best idea ever, instead of writing the stories on the day a publish them I should write it before.

My brain: You so stupid! Why you no thinky that before?

Max POV

Ever since Phoebe left I just can't look at myself anymore, I was the reason she left, if i didn't feel what wouldn't be in this situation. Phoebe wouldn't have left, mom wouldn't have to break the news to Billy and Nora, dad wouldn't have gained even more pounds on eating ice cream and junk food because he has no one to train to become a full supe.

If it weren't for Phoebe leaving wouldn't be missing her, wouldn't be feeling sad and lonely without anyone to tease, without anyone to torment, without anyone to love. I know, stupid me, stupid Max still having those feelings for her, you're a disgrace. I hate being me I hate being me I have feeling for my own sister. I know I thought it was just one of those fazes in life where you don't really like the person but you have this void in your heart that you want to fill.

I love Phoebe.

I love Phoebe. 

You're doing it again Max, Max stop it - you're better than this! I can't stop, I won't stop.

It's time for me to do something right, tell Phoebe how I feel. What are you thinking? Do you actually think your own sister feels the same way you feel? You're a wreck! A hoarder for love! All you want to do is have her for a while then break her heart just like all the other girls...what you going to do with this one? Bring her to the darkside and then make out with her? Break up with her after you've done what you longed to do? Then find another girl to do the same? You don't know how it feels, you just want what you can get from a girl then leave her to be heartbrocken! You have no heart! You don't deserve Phoebe!

I don't deserve Phoebe.

I know who I am, I know what I am.

I'm a sick guy, who cares if I love Phoebe, I don't deserve her love. I don't deserve her.

Knock knock.

It's so light, just as it is now, no one smiles anymore. It's like she's dead, but she's not - at least I don't think she is, she's too weak, she won't be able to survive out there. By herself, no one to protect her.

Who knows what she's doing right now?

I get up from my bed, walk up to the door and slowly open it to reveal Nora. 

Nora. She doesn't wear her bows anymore, because of her. Bows were her symbolisation of happiness, she liked bows and she also liked Phoebe. Bows means Phoebe.

"Mom wants you to go downstairs for dinner." She says sadness in her cracky voice.

"Okay." I say with no tone at all.

I walk back to my bed but Nora doesn't move an inch. She just stands there looking at her shoes, I wait for her to move getting irritated until she speaks.

"I miss Phoebe." She says as a tear runs down her cheek.

That's the first time I've heard Nora say that in a month, a whole month and she finally says her name.

I miss her too, I think, trying my hardest not to cry - don't cry, don't cry, don't cry... I repeat in my head not saying a word.

"You're crying." Nora croaks out.

I'm crying? What? Max Thunderman never cries even for Phoebe. 

I wipe my eyes staring at the salty tears bestowed on my hand.

"I am." I say finally speaking to her, "I am, Nora, I am crying."

Thanks for the support and I might write a Shaya story when i finsih this one.

I want to ask if you want me to write a Shaya story can you please write in the comments that you want to because I am trying to choose what story ship i should write for my next story, if you have any ideas of a ship you want me to write about please, please say something because I need your opinion.

Until next time (I hope I won't be too late.)