31

Idina POV

Before going to work I went to the coffee shop. Taye was there! Why does he have to be there of all places. He walk towards me.

"Dee I need to talk to you."

"We're done talking. How many times do I have to tell you that I have a boyfriend and I don't plan on breaking up with him. Don't push yourself so hard cause no matter what you do I don't think it will bring my memory back. Don't waste your time on someone who can't remember you. Why don't you find someone else and move on?"

I was going to leave when Taye hold my arm and kissed me. I slapped him.
"What the hell are you doing?" I left immediately before he could answer.

Aaron POV

I was going to surprise Dee. While going to her office I saw it. I saw them kissed. I turned my back. My chest tighten. It hurts so much. It's not like I didn't expect this to happen. I know how much they love each other. Her mind may forget but not her heart. I didn't know it would be this painful. He better not hurt her again. I won't forgive him next time.

...

Idina is a mess right now. She didn't went to work. She need to clear her mind. She went to a bar for a drink. She drank too much. She went to Aaron's apartment. She knocked. As soon as he opened the door she immediately kissed him.

"Dee what are you doing? Why do you smell alcohol?"

She didn't answer. She just kissed him harder. Aaron tried to stopped her.

"Dee stop. This is not you. Stop it Dee." He pushed her shoulder away then hold her face. "Dee what's gone in to you? You're not in yourself and your mind keeps on wandering? What happened to you? Tell me."

She started crying. Aaron hugged her. "Just cry it all out." rubbing her back to comfort her.

"Why didn't you propose? Why didn't you marry me?" she asked sniffing.

"What do you mean Dee?"

"At the ball why didn't you propose?"

"I was going to Dee. But something is bothering you so I didn't pushed through. I don't want to rush you."

"I remember."

"What?"

"My memory. I regain my memory." She cried harder. They sit on the couch then she rest her head on his lap.

"When did you remember Dee?" he's brushing her hair with his hand.

"The time I faint. It hurts. Why do I have to remember when I already decide to move on?" She said in a weak voice.

"Do you still love him?"

"I don't know."

"Do you love me?"

She fall asleep before she could answer.