26

The ball is going smoothly. It's going the way it was planned. Aaron and Idina are dancing.

Aaron POV

It's time. "Come" I wispered to Idina.

"Where?"

"It's a secret." I hold her arm and brought her to the garden. It's where I plan to propose just the way it was in her scrapbook. But I can't say those words. It won't come out of my mouth.

"Wow! It's pretty" she look amazed.
I could propose to her. But I chose not to. I just hug her.

"Babe what's wrong?" she ask concerned.

"I just what to hug you." I hugged her tightly. Tears came out. "Can we stay like this for awhile?"

"Sure."

Idina POV

I thought he's going to propose. He set the place the way I want my boyfriend to propose to me. He's not saying a word. He just hugged me. I admit I'm kind of disappointed. I really thought he's going to propose.
How can I tell him now that I regain my memory? He's not in good shape. I'll tell him another time. He needs me right now. I should be there for him. It's my time to take care of him. It's always been him who comforts me, who always come to my rescue, who always listen to me, who's always there for me, the one who understand me. I think it's best if I don't remember what happened. Maybe I should just forget it and move on.

Aaron POV

It's time for the show.

"Dee I think we should get back inside. The show is about to start." I pull myself back together.

"Babe do you have a problem? You know I'm here for you."

"I'm fine babe. I just love you so much."

She smiled and we head back inside.

Idina POV

I wonder who's performing tonight. Right after we get back the show starts. I was shocked to see the performer. Why does it have to be him? Of all the time why now? Why do I have to see him again when I already decide to move on? Why do I have to see Taye again?