16

Taye POV

So love note boy was Idina's first love. Her first heartbreak. But I don't have to worry about him. I know Idina loves me. She won't say yes to me if she doesn't. And when she look at me I can see love in her eyes.

I also thought to myself, I know Idina had an accident. They're open to talk about it but I don't really know the whole story. If that accident didn't happened will she and love note boy be together until now? Why do I even think about it?

I'm at a bar right now for our gig. I'll meet Idina here later. She's working now at their company but still sings part-time with us. Her dad didn't pressure here of taking over. She only works 08:00 - 03:00 from Monday to Friday so she has a lot of free time.
The show starts. That guy on the left table seems odd. His stares are telling me something. Then Idina came. We did a duet. The crowd goes wild. Idina is born to perform. She can somehow communicate with people.

After the performance I walk towards that odd guy.

"May I help you?" I ask.

"I see you kiss Idina. Are you her boyfriend?"

"You know her? I'm her fiancè. How do you know her?"

"It's not important. She seems happy with you. That's good. Just don't break her heart." The guy tap me in the shoulder and stand then leave.

"Wait." I called. "I'm Taye. Taye Diggs." reaching out my hand.

"Aaron. Aaron Lohr." He shook my hand.

"Let's have a drink." I offer.

"Sorry but I'm driving."

"How about water?"

So we had a drink (he's really drinking water). We chat a little. Got to know each other. Exchange business card.

"Oh so you're a doctor?"

"Yes I am. And I really have to go. Thanks for the drink."

"It's only water."

So he left. I forgot to ask him why he's here when his not drinking. He seemed to forgot his envelope. I should bring this to him tomorrow.