7

Idina POV

We're at the hospital. We went our separate ways. He's really good looking. Idina what are you doing? You're here to visit your father not to flirt. I snapped back to reality and went inside dad's room.

"Hi dad guess what happened. I meet a guy. He's cute. It's not like I like him. I'm just saying his cute. I hope you're here to advise me. To say don't go out with a guy without me meeting him first. Dad, I'll be eighteen in a few weeks. Please wake up.

Oh dad just a minute I'll just get something to drink. I'll be back soon."

I went out of the room to get some juice. I saw Taye singing in front of the patients. They're happy. He's really good. Nice voice.

Taye POV

Idina is staring at me. Gosh those eyes.

The song is finished. The patients are clapping. "More more more!"

"Ok guys. I would like you to meet Idina." Waving my hand to her and telling her to come.

Idina POV

What?! What is he doing? Why is he dragging me in his gig?

"Idina come." he called.

I walk towards him and he took my hand.

"Ok guys Idina will sing for you." The crowd applauded.

"What are you doing?" I wispered to him.

"Don't worry. I'll sing with you."

Taye POV

I don't know why I did that. I can't help but smile by my mischievousness. I don't even know if she sings. But I'm here so she shouldn't worry. I start playing a cord. She seems nervous. Well I'm kind of nervous. Not by the thought that she can't sing but because she's close to me and I got to hold her hand even if it's just for a minute.

I start to sing. I hope she will sing. I won't mind if she's not good. It's her part now. Does she even know this song? Oh well. She starts to sing. My jaw dropped. Her voice. It's amazing. I never expect that. I can't explain but that just make me like her even more. I think she's taking a hold of my heart. When the song is about to end she look at me and our eyes meet. I think I'm going to melt. The crowd cheered. It was wonderful.

"I have to go" she said. She bid the patients goodbye and left.