15

Taye POV

Love note boy? Who's he? Idina never mentioned him. When we got to Idina's house I asked her.

"Who's this love note boy?" making some face.

"Well he's just some guy at high school. Are you jealous?"

"Should I be?"

"Oh! You are jealous." she laugh "Come on babe his history."

"Can you tell me what he looks like? Is he good looking?"

I'm curious about this guy. Is he her ex boyfriend? What if he comes back. Does Idina had feelings for him?

"Idina never meet him." Joanne answered. She came home from grocery shopping.

"Mom!" Idina complain at Joanne's butting in.

Idina POV

Now we're gonna be talking about my high school secret lover. I don't want Taye to get jealous. But now that that topic is open I do like that guy even though we never meet. He's sweet.
Since I'm not saying anything Joanne tells the story. She knew everything since she's my mom already. We talked stuff like mother and daughter do.

"Well Idina is popular at school. She's a top student, president of the dance club, and everyone loves her. Who doesn't? And since freshman she always received love notes in her locker. He adore Idina so much but doesn't have the courage to tell her in person. But he's always there for her. When she's happy or sad, when she succeed or failed on something, every event in her life there's always a love note from him. He's like her knight in shining armor. Even when the time Idina got a period and forgot to bring a pad. Whooh! Love note boy bought a pad put it in Idina's locker with his jacket to be use to cover the stain on her pants."

"Mom! You don't have to include that." I interrupt.

"But that's important. It shows that he really care for you. It's sweet.

So back to the story. Idina is curious who that mystery guy is. She left a note for that guy asking to meet."

"So you like him?" Taye ask looking at me.

"Of course" Joanne answered "who won't like a sincere guy? So they agreed to meet at the prom. But the accident happened. Idina wasn't able to attend the prom and when she went back to school a lot of love notes was there. One note per day. And there's a note there that says she won't be able to meet him since they're moving and he had to transfer. He also left a letter telling Idina what he really feels for her. Idina got her first broken heart that day."

"Okay mom. Enough for now. Why don't we prepare dinner. Dad will be home soon."