23

Aaron POV

I'm not sure if Idina losing her memory is good or bad. I don't want her to miss something in her life. But not remembering Taye may be good to save her from heartache.

Watching her trying to regain her memory hurts me. It hurts me to see her suffer. It's hard for her not to remember anything after the first accident  especially now that a lot of things have changed. She doesn't remember her dad remarry. The accident is still fresh in her mind. And she's not sure how to act in her age since she feels like she's still in highschool.

Idina POV

Losing my memory sucks. I can't do anything. I'm not familiar with the house. It changed. Not to mention I have a new mom. She's nice but mom's death is still fresh in my mind. I must do something to regain it. I search my phone for information. Who's Taye? Why did I keep on calling him? Is he my boyfriend or something? It has a heart after his name. Did we have an argument? Why isn't he answering my messages? He must really be my boyfriend. We have lot of pictures together. He's actually handsome so is that doctor. Wait do I also know that doctor? I should call Jenn.

....

Jenn told me a lot of things but it doesn't make sense to me. I don't know who are those people she's talking about. She even told me that I'm engaged. Really? So what? I'm engaged but my fiancee ran away without telling me why? What the heck is that?