30

Taye POV

Idina. I wanna see her again. I need to see her again. I should make up for my mistake. I shouldn't have left. I'm a coward for running away.

...

Taye is trying to get Idina back. He's aware that Aaron is her boyfriend but he still pursue her. He went in front of their company just to talk to her. He waited until she's done with her work. Idina still pretend that she doesn't remember anything. She tried pushing Taye away because she's afraid to fall for him again. Actually he's still in her heart she just don't want that feeling to grow. She love her boyfriend and she doesn't want to break his heart.

As days passed it gets harder and harder for Idina. She wanted to tell someone but she doesn't know who. She wants to tell Jenn but she's on a vacation and she doesn't want to ruin it by telling her her problems. When she went home Joanne notice that something is really off. Idina has not been in herself lately. So she ask.

"Dee."

Idina didn't hear her.

"Dee is something wrong?" holding Idina's shoulder.

"What?" Idina finally notice her.

"You've been acting strange. Tell me what's bothering you."

"It's nothing. I'm fine, really."

"No. I know you're not fine. You can't lie to me. I know you. I'm your mom remember? You can tell me everything."

Tears started to flow on Idina's face. Joanne hugged her.

"Dee it's okay. It'll be okay."

"Mom it hurts." she said sobbing.

"What hurts darling?"

"My heart. It's so tight. I can't breathe. It's Taye."

"Taye?"

"I remember." Idina cried harder.

"Shhh. It's okay darling." Joanne comforted her.

"He's trying to come back in my life. Why does he have to come? I moved on. But he's bringing back everything."

"Can you tell me what really happened?"

"He left me. He left without telling me why. He just disappeared. And now he appears without notice."

Their conversation remain between them. They didn't tell anyone. Idina is not ready and Joanne respect it.