18

Taye POV

It can't be true. What if Idina finds out? Will she resent me? I love her so much. I don't want to lose her. I went in front of Idina's house. She still lives with her father. I took my phone and called Aaron.

"Should I tell her?"

"Taye I don't think it's necessary. I think she already moved on."

"She deserves to know the truth."

"But you'll open her wound again."

"I can't lie to her. But I don't know how to tell her. She might resent me for this."

"Taye why don't you go home and think about it thoroughly. It's already late."

I went home and think about it. What will hurt her more? Me telling her everything or me leaving her? I can't seem to decide and I can't also sleep knowing about it. I thought it was all over. I thought it's all in the past. Why can't it leave me alone? Why does it keeps haunting me? Why now? Why did I even met her? Why did I fall in love with her? Why did she love me back? It would have been easier if she doesn't love me at all.

Idina POV

What's with Taye? Why does he left so many voice mail. It's all the same. Why does he kept saying sorry? I'm worried. Is something wrong? Does he have a problem? I tried calling him but his not answering his phone. He even turned it off. I can't believe it. He said no secrets. Now his ignoring me?

Taye POV

I can't talk with Idina right now. I don't know how to tell her. It's better for her if I'm not around. She should meet someone who's worthy of her. She shouldn't be stuck with some jerk like me. She deserves to be happy. She doesn't deserve someone like me.

Idina POV

I went to Taye's apartment. He's not there. I called his band but they don't know where he is. They have a show later - a mini concert for kids with cancer. He probably will show up there. He won't upset the kids. I know him.

I went to the venue hoping so see him. Five minutes and the show will start. Where the heck is Taye? He's not like this.