67 : Days with Wei Di

Nie Bufan was in a daze, feeling that his body seemed to be shaking, his lower body was invaded by a hard object, and there was a popping sound in his ear.

   He opened his eyes suddenly, and immediately saw Wei Di's big face full of desire.

   "You..." Only when he dared to speak, he was interrupted by his fierce attack.

Nie Bufan grabbed the sheet and tried to stabilize his figure. After scanning around, he found that it was an unfamiliar room, small in size, with wooden structures on the top and bottom, and the ground was slightly shaking. It felt like it was in a ship. In the cabin.

   "Are you awake?" Wei Di stopped and stared at Nie Bufan, a pair of eagle eyes with affection and anger.

   Anger? He should be angry, right?

   Nie Bufan didn't pay much attention to the ambiguous posture of the two of them being close together. He just asked, "Where is this place? Why am I here?"

   He was supposed to be watching the guards putting out a fire, but when his neck hurts, he didn't know what was going on, and he woke up like this.

   "I brought you out." Wei Di said of course, "Now on the way to the capital."

   "The capital?" Nie Bufan said dissatisfied, "Why are you taking me to the capital? I won't go."

   "Hmph, this can't be done by you." Wei Di's eyes shot a sharp light.

   Nie Bufan directly covered his head with a pillow towel, punched twice, and then began to struggle.

   Wei Chi tore off the pillow towel violently, pressed his hands and pressed it hard.

   "Ah!" Nie Bufan bent his leg and greeted Wei Di directly.

   Wei Di pushed away his feet and continued to rampage.

   "Help, kill, kill!" Nie Bufan shouted sternly.

   "Shut up!" Wei Di roared. The whole ship could hear his broken voice.

   "I won't stop talking!" Nie Bufan said indignantly, "I want everyone to know your Wei Di's evil deeds!"

   Wei Di sneered and pointed, Nie Bufan's voice came to an abrupt end, only the eyes were still leaping.

   was actually clicked a dumb hole to destroy the world, Lord Demon The latest chapter! Nie Bufan thought that this kind of thing didn't exist at all, because other people in Jiwo Village had never used him.

   "You were much more docile that night." Wei Di sighed.

   You are docile, the village head was given aphrodisiac/medicine that night! Nie Bufan protested silently with his eyes.

Wei Di seemed to read what he meant, clasped his chin and said, "You liar guy, who said that you have a strange disease and cannot marry in your life. Every time you have sex, your life will be shortened by several years. '?"

   Nie Bufan hummed aside his eyes.

   Wei Dian moved forward, and continued: "I really treat you to cleanse yourself. As a result, you have an affair with others."

   Nie Bufan did not reveal the guilty conscience of being caught/raped, but looked directly at Wei Di.

   Wei Di said again: "But it doesn't matter, I won't let you have the opportunity to overturn with other men in the future."

   Nie Bufan was silent for a while, then suddenly hooked his finger at him, motioning him to come closer.

   "What are you doing?" Wei Di raised his eyebrows.