Chapter 95: Dad and extraordinary

Drowsy, Nie Bufan seemed to be in a moist liquid, with figures flying around from time to time. Several scientific researchers in white coats were standing in front of the instrument discussing something. Their expressions were both excited and expectant. Perturbed.

   Ah, didn't he die, and he returned to the base?

  Nie Bufan "opened his eyes", but couldn't see his body. He could only see some familiar scenes flashing past his eyes. These were the memory fragments buried deep in his heart.

   Memory? Yes.

   Before crossing, his most painful and happiest memories came from this base. He is the only genetic person who survives among the three hundred and forty-three experimental subjects on the base, and he is also a multiplier who specializes in providing organs and tissues.

   As long as his brain is intact, every part of his body can regenerate. The significance of his existence is to provide corresponding organs and tissues for various unknown patients-skin, blood, bones, heart, liver, kidney, cornea, bone marrow and other transplantable organs and tissues.

   He is called "mIRACLE (miracle because his organs and blood type can be said to be a truly universal type, which hardly rejects the patient's body and can even reach the best condition.

   The cutting and separation operation again and again became all of his life. After each operation, the regeneration process is like ten thousand ants biting the bones, and it is painful.

  His physique is special and can slowly dissolve the properties of various drugs, including anesthetics. This means that most of the time he must complete the operation in a semi-conscious state, and he can only recover on his own after the operation.

   Several times, he was on the verge of death. It was not until the researchers gradually mastered his recovery speed and endurance limit that he finally perfected the supply model.

   Before the age of twelve, he felt that he was living in hell. Every part of his body did not belong to him. He only lived for others. Therefore, he has been waiting for the day of death, waiting calmly.

  Until the appearance of the old man, the gray life finally has color.

I still remember the first sentence that the old man said to him: "From today, you are my son. I have submitted an application to my superiors to formally name you "Buffan" and the same surname as mine. '."

   "Nie...not...fan?"

   "Yes, my son, Bufan Nie."

   So, he has his own name instead of just a cold code name.

   During each period of recovery from surgery, Dad would take him to go fishing, swimming, barbecue, occasionally playing video games together, watching all kinds of weird animations and movies, eating junk food, and laughing without image.

   Dad said: "It's extraordinary, half of your life has been dedicated to others, so the rest of the time should be used to enjoy life, and live freely and happily without wasting."

   Nie Bufan smiled, smiling brightly.

   From then on, the machine-like mIRACLE ceased to exist, replaced by the stubborn Nie Bufan.

   He became the troublemaker of the base, and he became the joy of everyone. When he smiled, others would smile back involuntarily. Kindness and happiness are contagious, and the base is full of vitality because of his changes.