Chapter 86: The battle of capture (10)

   The next day, Nie Bufan found an opportunity to catch up with him before Fan Luo left.

   "Hi, Guo Shi, wait." Nie Bufan jumped into his carriage and said with a smile, "Hit a ride."

   Fan Luo looked at him for a while, and asked: "Are you going out of the palace?"

"Yes."

   "Are there any orders from the emperor?"

   "You don't need to speak when you take me into the palace, but when you leave the palace?"

   "The emperor didn't know you before." Fan Luo leaned against the car window and said lazily, "Now that you are the emperor, I don't dare to take you out of the palace privately."

   "Don't worry." Nie Bufan took out his waist card and shook it, saying, "I can come and go freely."

   Fan Luo squinted at the waist card, which turned out to be an edict to act on behalf of the emperor.

   The emperor rewarded this thing to someone, and it didn't take long for him to get to know him. Is it true that he hasn't found out his identity?

   However, he soon thought that this guy had saved the emperor's life somehow, and had some unclear relationship with the emperor. It seemed not surprising that he received such a favor.

   After leaving the palace gate, Fan Luo asked casually: "Where to go?"

"your home."

   Fan Luo stared at him for a long while, spit out four words, "I will not entertain you."

   "It's okay, I know how to entertain myself." Nie Bufan waved his hand and said generously, "Just treat me as if I don't exist."

   "..." How familiar is he?

   "What are you going to do at my house?"

   "Eat, drink, prostitute, gamble." Nie Bufan answered seriously.

   Fan Luo's expression stagnated for a while, and some suspected that his ears had auditory hallucinations.

   He straightened his body, and asked uncertainly: "What did you say to my house for?"

   "Eat, drink and gamble." The tone was very positive.

   Fan Luo tried to keep calm and asked: "Can I ask why?"

   "It's very simple, I know you very well."

   "..." Is this a lie?

Nie Bufan saw that he seemed to be ready to run away at any time, and he rarely explained it kindly: "That's it. I plan to break up with the emperor, but I was worried that he would prevent me from leaving because of his face, so I decided to find someone to make it for me. Looking inside and outside the court hall, you are the most familiar with me. More importantly, you are also familiar with the emperor, so he will definitely be reluctant to punish you."

   Fan Luo took a deep breath and depressed: "Then, how do you want me to help you round the field?"

"I will hang out with you for a few days, and be a villain in your house who eats, drinks, and gambles and does all the evil." Nie Bufan said solemnly, "In this way, you can expose my evil deeds to the emperor and say that I am out of the palace. The doorway is in its original form. It is like a villain among gentlemen and a scum among villains. It is too much to look at it more, and it is too shabby to leave it for a moment. It is best to drive me as far as possible, and it is best to keep me away.