Chapter 94: Enchanting seaweed soup

   River crab crawled over...The national teacher was successfully attacked... Village Chief Nie was caught in the wind and waves in his mouth...

The Jellyfish successfully arrived at Lianqing at nightfall.

   The big ship lay on the shore. After Taiyan arranged the affairs, he went to find Fan Luo and Nie Bufan, and wanted to invite them to have a meal ashore.

After knocking for a long time, the hatch reluctantly opened a gap, revealing a half-secret face in the gap, a bunch of tangled hair hanging in front of the face, eyes under the hair flickering, slender fingers climbing on the door I used my nails to scratch back and forth to create a grind noise, adding a strange atmosphere to this dim and quiet environment.

   "What's the matter?" Nie Bufan asked in a gloomy tone.

   "Uh..." Tai Chi replied suspiciously, "The boat is docked, do you want to eat something?"

   Nie Bufan stared at him for a long time, then stretched out a bare hand tremblingly, grabbed his sleeve, and said tremblingly: "Trouble, get me a suit first."

   "Clothes?" Tae Yan's gaze unconsciously peeked behind the door through the crack of the door, trying to see what the scene was hidden by the door.

   Nie Bufan closed the door tighter again, and said sneakily, "What are you looking at? Haven't you seen what a man without clothing looks like?"

   "Cough." Tae-yeon touched his nose and said without a smile, "Okay, I'll ask someone to give you a set right away..."

   Before the words were finished, the hatch closed with a "bang", and Tai Yan didn't react and was stunned, but after a while, the hatch opened again. This time it was still a seam, but there was no human head, only a scissor hand shaking, and then someone's vague voice: "Two sets, we need two sets!"

   Taiyeon left inexplicably, curiosity in his heart bubbling like a fish with asthma. With Fan Luo's character, sleeping in the same room with others is an amazing thing in itself, let alone sleeping "unclothed"? What is their relationship? What did you do in the room?

   In order to find out the truth, Tai Yan personally brought two sets of clean clothes and knocked on the door: "Guo Shi, Master Wei, the clothes are here."

   He has already made plans. As soon as the door is opened, he will be very "accidentally" stuffed, then "bump" on the door and "fall" into the room.

   imitated for a moment, the door finally opened with a creak. Tai Yan's spirit was shocked, and he fell sideways to the cabin door, with a "boom" sound, the half-human weight pressed on the door panel, and the cabin door did not move at all!

   Tai Yan looked suspicious, stretched out his hand and pushed hard, the door still did not move, and it remained ajar firmly.

   Is it stuck? Taeyeon continued to push without believing in evil, but still had no response.

   At this moment, a chilly voice came: "Brother Tai, what are you doing? Test how strong this door is?"

  Tae Yan moved for a while, and then he remembered that his behavior was a bit lacking. He straightened his posture quickly, turned his head to look at Nie Bufan, and said with an aristocratic smile: "The clothes are here, do you think they fit?"

   Nie Bufan didn't take the clothes immediately, but scanned him up and down with searchlight-like eyes, until the other's smile was distorted, and then slowly retracted, took the clothes, thanked him, and closed the door.