29 : The messy night of the rut season

Spring is a bright season, a season of rebirth, and... a season of estrus.

Recently, in Jiwo Village, you can see all kinds of strange courtship scenes, some are scratching their heads, some are singing, some are fighting together... Generally speaking, the most noisy birds are the most violent. They are mammals, and the most unsettled are reptiles.

   Chicken flocks made the village like a bazaar, chicken feathers and dust flying together, chaos.

The first person who couldn't stand it was Li Huai. This poor guy didn't know that the animals in heat were the most terrible. As you can imagine, he was so utterly shameless. As soon as he appeared, there would be a chicken that stumbled him. The relationship has reached a point where "the enemy does not move, it will not move, and the enemy will scratch it as soon as it moves." At this point, Li Huai had completely lost his temper, and never dared to act rashly.

   In the evening, the chickens in the chicken coop village began a long and crazy nightlife, and the screaming noise made the residents impatient. They have been insomnia for many days...

Nie Bufan, the heartless guy, was not affected at all. He slept until he woke up naturally, but he felt that he suddenly understood one thing. Recently, Zhang San and Li Si showed closeness to him because they were in heat. !

   The man without the comfort of a woman is Gimo. Nie Bufan expressed his understanding. So he decided to take them to the kiln to relieve his desire. But before that, he wanted to step on the spot first and find a brothel with a relatively high standard, where the women must at least have an upper-middle posture, otherwise the guys would look down on it.

   Do as he thinks of it, Nie Bufan quietly found the goddess and explained his intentions.

   "You told me this beautiful and beautiful woman to go to the brothel with you?" Nineteen looked at Nie Bufan with a look of monsters.

   Nie Bufan glanced back at her, ah, like a flower, she is not beautiful.

   "What do you think?" Nineteen said again, "There are so many men in the village, why don't you just find one?"

   "With me, can they still attract the attention of other girls? In order not to lose their face, it is better to find you." Actually, he doesn't want to behave like a chick in front of others...

   "..." The corners of his mouth twitched, and after a long time he uttered a word, "The brothel does not accept female guests!"

   "You are no different from men in men's clothing."

   "..." At nineteen moments, it exploded and swelled, and I smashed something over.

   "Hey, hey, I was laughing." Nie Bufan hurriedly said, "I mean, are you not curious about brothels at all? Don't want to see how men are exposed under the offensive of beauty and wine?"

   Nineteen showed the color of emotion, but hesitated because of the reputation of the boudoir.

Nie Bufan worked harder to persuade: "As a woman, before you go out of the cabinet, it is necessary to have a thorough understanding of the nature of a man. Look at the handsome princes in our village, where is the nobleness of the past? Elegant look?"

   This is not forced by you! Nineteen cast a sideways glance at Nie Bufan.

   In the end, of course she agreed. The temptation to experience life in a brothel is really hard to refuse. She is not a compliant woman.

   The two agreed on a time, and after one evening, they made excuses and left the village. Nineteen didn't take her Yucong, and Nie Bufan didn't take his baby chicken.