Chapter 107: Tatsuu Shi

Chapter 107 : Extra: Tatsuu Shi

   From Jiwo Village back to the Wangfu, Si Chenyu felt a little uncomfortable for a long time. The hustle and bustle of the city, the magnificent residence, the servile servants, the flattering dignitaries, all of which made him feel inexplicably irritable, and Ji concubine, who was once happy, couldn't arouse his interest.

   He did not admit that this was a sequelae that caused Nie Bufan, nor did he think he was important to him. Therefore, he bought a few beautiful prostitutes to attend the bed. No one knows why the prince who is only *beautiful goes out to be interested in the boy, and several handsome servants even have the idea of ​​wanting to cling to it.

   However, after Si Chenyu called the child to bed, no one made this idea again.

   On the first day, a certain child was called fortunately.

   "Come here." Si Chenyu leaned on the bed and hooked his fingers at the young man. He was wearing a black long gown, his long hair dangled, and his collar opened, revealing his strong chest muscles. There was a sense of dignity and confusion all over his body.

   The boy blushed and walked closer.

   Si Chenyu raised his chin and asked lazily: "How old is it?"

   "Back to the lord, the slave is 15."

   "Only 15? Why was it sold to the Land of Wind and Moon?"

   "Back to the prince, the little slave has a poor family, with a elder brother at the top and a younger sister at the bottom, so the family can't afford so many people."

   "Can't afford it? Now in a peaceful and prosperous age, the Lord is wise, you have a strong man in your family, and you can make ends meet if you just find a job. Why should you fall for it?"

   "...Back to the lord, the little slave is weak and illiterate. Besides betraying himself, I really don't know what to do?"

"Excuse." Si Chenyu shook off his hand and said coldly, "You obviously can't endure bitterness! Seeing that you have a smooth skin, you are clearly a person who has not done any rough work, and was born in a poor family but does not know how to work. Covetous, you say, are you still a man?"

   The boy knelt down in fear, his body trembled slightly. Secretly said in his heart: Is it possible that this prince likes to be a tragic man who is accustomed to rough work, has experienced hardships, and is physically disabled? In other words, what did he use to buy prostitutes? Just for preaching and helping the lost young man get on the right path?

   Si Chenyu looked at the back of his head and suffocated his breath: "Did the king make you kneel? Get up!"

   The boy stood up tremblingly.

   "Is this king so scary? Raise your head and talk."

   "Back, back to the lord, the slave dare not."

"Don't dare?" Si Chenyu scolded when he saw his timid and cowardly demeanor, "A man who has a temper like a little daughter-in-law? Being a "return to the lord" and another "little slave" seems to be afraid Does anyone know that you are inferior?"

  The shiver shivered more severely.

   "Get out, get out of the king quickly, it's annoying to watch." Si Chenyu waved impatiently.

   Like a young man, he didn't stay too much for a single moment, and staggered back out.

   The next day, Si Chenyu was called fortunately to have another prostitute.

Si Chenyu talked to them "friendly" again, and without exception, they got all the answers in the rules. With the flattering and humble expression, Si Chenyu was furious, and there was nothing to stop him from feeling. awkward.

   On the third day, it is still the same.

   These young people are handsome in appearance, but their souls are carved out like a mold. Maybe they also have their specialties, but they can't get rid of the shackles of hierarchy. I dare not look directly into his eyes, dare not express their emotions, naturally, it is impossible to have the courage to stand beside him and share his joy, anger, sorrow and joy.

   However, that guy dared, never feared him since the first meeting, dared to bargain with him, dared to anger him, dared to tease him unscrupulously.

   He had to admit that he wanted to find his shadow from others, the shadow of that arrogant, hateful, ethical, and no morality guy!

   "Si Chenyu, you are finished!" Si Chenyu muttered while rubbing his forehead.

   When he stayed together before, although he longed for him, he never rose to the point of indispensability. He always regarded him as a funny existence when he was bored, and he did bring him a lot of fun.

   But now that the two places are separated, and there may even be no communication in the future, the feeling of emptiness and anxiety becomes unstoppably clear.

   He has the status and wealth that others admire and look up to. He enjoys all the glory and wealth in the world, but after knowing Nie Bufan, he feels the joy of letting go of all the shackles for the first time.

   Just as Wang Shichan said, this guy is unique in the world, and there may be no such people in the future. How does this make him willing to let it go? But he is not as cool as Wang Shichan and Li Yi. As a royal family, he must consider family honor and disgrace and the reproduction of offspring.

   "Oh, trouble." Even as a prince, there is no way to take Nie Bufan as his own. It's damned that a chicken farmer who owes a beating makes a dignified prince remember it!

   Si Chenyu was full of frustration, and he dealt with official affairs with bitterness. He intends to use his busyness and time to dilute someone's influence on him, but it has no effect.

   After more than a year, he finally couldn't help it. He didn't know why he had to bear it. He could see that guy as long as he went to Jiwo Village. Then he would rub whatever he wanted, and he would rub whatever he wanted. Why would he be so embarrassed?

   Si Chenyu, admit it, you just can't lower this noble head, and you don't want to be softened by that hateful guy, nor are you willing to be softened by the feelings in your heart.

   That's it, life is short, why look forward and backward? Why can't he take the step that others can take?

   Si Chenyu dropped the paper on the table and shouted: "Come here, get my king ready to go out tomorrow, and go to Xishan City for half a month!"

   He didn't know that when he stepped into the chicken nest village again, he would be pleasantly surprised to find that the chicken nest village was already occupied by wild beasts and small carrot heads. And he will also harvest one or two mutated little fruits...