38 : Li Guan Wang Dai

Li Yi was about to reach the edge of the outbreak, and his "pillars" pierced into the hinterland. He forcibly received Wang Shichan's palm, and his body moved forward.

   Wang Shichan squinted his eyes, his figure flashed, and suddenly he wrapped Nie Bufan in the quilt on his shoulders, and quickly pulled away.

   Li Yi was unguarded for a moment, and he rushed forward, his puffy yu hope stopped abruptly, up and down incapable. When he wanted to fight back, Nie Bufan and Wang Shichan had disappeared in the room.

  Poor Li Yi, barely kept ready to take off, his face was blue and white, like a mosaic of cups.

   On the other side, after Wang Shichan snatched Nie Bufan out of the room, he went straight to the forest without stopping.

   Most of Nie Bufan's body was wrapped in the quilt, and he didn't know what was going on just now.

   He cried, "Li Si, what are you doing? Where are you taking me? Hello!"

   Wang Shichan wouldn't answer naturally, he just took it to a small cave before stopping.

   As soon as Nie Bufan was free, he immediately got out of the quilt and said angrily: "Li Si, don't think that Xiaoye is really such a bully...Huh? Where is this?"

   Only then did he find that the room he was not familiar with was a dark cave, surrounded by silence, only a dark shadow standing near the entrance of the cave.

   Nie Bufan pointed at him and asked tremblingly: "Li Si, is there any special habit? I will bring it to this deep mountain and old forest. What do you want to do?"

   The dark shadow stood silently at the entrance of the cave, and the pale dim light behind him set off him like a ghost.

Nie Bufan swallowed his saliva and forced to calm down and said: "Li Si, what can't you think of, tell me. Look, for the sacrifices so great, there are no credits for suffering? Can't you avenge your grievances and kill the dead? Not fun."

   The black shadow shook slightly, but still did not speak.

   The cave is dark and cold, and the wind is blowing. Nie Bufan couldn't help shivering, and wrapped himself in the quilt.

   "Well, don't say anything, just give me some clothes?" Nie Bufan curled up into a cocoon and said pitifully, "I'm all neatly dressed, I'm sorry to be naked?"

   The black shadow shook again, as if thinking. After a long while, he slowly walked over, took off his robe and handed it to Nie Bufan.

Nie Bufan took the opportunity to clasp the hand he was handing the clothes tightly, pulled it down abruptly, used scissors to pinch the man's waist, then pinched his neck, shaking and questioning: "This guy , What do you want to do? Say!"

   Wang Shichan was a little dizzy by him, reaching out to block. Nie Bufan rarely burst out of shocking potential, and just didn't let him get out.

   On the two-roll quilt, entangled like a strand of twine.

   Wang Shichan couldn't even speak, and the friction of his body made him feel a little strange.

   He was helpless, ready to use force to shoot Nie Bufan into the air. Nie Bufan seemed to be aware of it, and he changed from pinching to hug, wrapping him tightly, while kissing his lips quickly, stirring indiscriminately as if venting.

   Wang Shichan's eyes widened, and he didn't know how to react. The entanglement of lips and teeth and the blending of breath gave him an experience he had never had before, as if there was something in his body about to move.