5 : Flower Peacock

Li Yi woke up from his drowsiness, and found himself lying in a room that was simpler than his utility room. A wooden table occupies nearly one-third of the space, and the wardrobe and the washing rack are next to each other. , None of the three benches are complete. More importantly, there is a chicken on the table, on the cabinet, and on the bed! They were not noisy or noisy, they just paced in a small area, and two big eyeballs shot at him from time to time, but he couldn't help but get goose bumps.

   Li Yi couldn't help frowning, trying to ignore this weird feeling, thinking that the man finally rescued him, although the place is a bit shabby, he can still bear it.

   But, he soon stopped thinking about that. When he moved his gaze to himself, his face instantly turned black as if he had been slashed by Thunder. I saw that his forearms and knees were tightly wrapped in bandages, and the bandaging techniques were skillful and artistic, making him look like four giant drumstick sticks inserted into his body... this cold and resolute image , Completely collapsed.

   Li Yi didn't care about chest tightness and physical weakness, so he hurriedly raised his arm, preparing to open the bandage with his mouth.

   At this moment, Nie Bufan walked in with a bowl of vegetable porridge, and saw that the person on the bed was holding a chicken drumstick as he was preparing to self-discipline, and he kindly encouraged him: "Since you are alive, don't think about it anymore."

   Li Yi stared at him fiercely, struck him thousands of times, raised a hand, gritted his teeth and said: "What is this? The trauma is not serious! Is it necessary to wrap it like this?"

   Nie Bufan put the porridge on the table and said lightly: "As an unknown person, you naturally need to be treated differently. Who knows if you will go crazy when you wake up?"

   Originally not, but maybe now. Li Yi screamed secretly.

   "Well, now that you are awake, let's explain your background." Nie Bufan stacked the two stools with each half missing and sat firmly on them, fully grasping the essence of relative balance.

   Li Yi looked at him and stopped talking.

   Nie Bufan said again: "I didn't want to be nosy, but since I brought you back, I have to know what trouble you caused, lest I get killed and I don't know who to settle the account."

   Li Yi continued to be silent.

   "Ask a simple one first, how do you call it?"

   "Li Yi."

"Well, look at you, dressed in black clothes, you are accustomed to walking at night, with a deep cold temperament that is as cold as an ice hole and sharp eyes that can kill people invisible. I guess you should be a killer." Nie Bufan pointed at him, his tone affirmative .

   Li Yi tried to ignore the weird nonsense in front of him, and squeezed a sentence from his teeth: "I am not a killer."

   "Then how could you be seriously injured?"

   "Due to competing with others."

"you lose?"

"I won!"

   Nie Bufan despised: "You are still so embarrassed after winning? It can be seen that your martial arts are third-rate."

   Li Yi's forehead choked up a few crosses, and he gritted his teeth and said nothing.

   "Forget it." Nie Bufan waved his hand, "Since it's not a vendetta, then I don't care. Let's have porridge."

   He passed the porridge bowl.