36 : Root and Daqi

After the appearance of the little monkey, Nie Bufan re-checked the picked eggs and found two more fertilized eggs. It is about these days that are in the estrus/estrus period. The chickens are energetic. Soon after, the chicken coop The village will usher in a new wave of chicks.

   Nie happily took two eggs into his arms, regardless of whether it was a bad guy or not, just thinking about what species would appear after the shell was broken.

   For this reason, he woke up very early specially, got ready to pack, and then led a bunch of panicking chickens, ready to go to the mountains and forests to implement the egg incubation plan.

   Before leaving the house, Zhang Junshi saw him and asked to follow him. Then Li Yi also appeared out of nowhere, and then Li Huai, Si Chenyu, and Shen Muran all followed.

   Nie Bufan is particularly unhappy. The sacred and inviolable thing of hatching eggs needs to be done when there is no one around. What are they going to do? However, due to the large number of people on the other side, he knew that he could not be the enemy, so the boss could only accept the reality reluctantly.

  The spring in the mountains and forests is full of vitality and the breeze is refreshing, which is refreshing.

   "Waiting for idle knowledge to gain the east wind, it is always spring." Shen Muran couldn't help being poetic.

   "Return to Yuan Yun in one breath, grace contains all things deep." Si Chenyu also chanted.

   Shen Muran said: "Why don't we have a poetry meeting when we have a picnic?"

   "Good attention." Si Chenyu folded his fans and asked Xiang Li's brothers and Zhang Junshi, "What do you think?"

   Li Huai smiled and agreed.

   Li Yi and Zhang Junshi also nodded nonchalantly, and then looked at Nie Bufan together. Everyone here knew that Nie Bufan was "unlearned and skillless" and had no chance with him in chanting poems...

   Nie Bufan had a smile on his face, and there seemed to be no dissatisfaction.

   After traveling for about half an hour, everyone found a relatively flat height, surrounded by spectacular scenery and overlapping mountains, which is very suitable for a picnic place, but the chickens scattered all around are a bit destructive...

   Spreading out the cloth mat, Zhang Junshi laid out some of the dim sum, wine and dishes prepared in advance, and everyone sat on the ground with a happy look, sweeping away the depression in Ji Wo Village recently.

   "Such a beautiful scenery, when it comes to nothing, everyone has a toast first." Si Chenyu raised the glass and respected everyone.

   The rest of the people raised their glasses to greet each other, and Nie Bufan also greeted him with face.

   Shen Muran sighed: "The mountains and forests are full of beautiful scenery, we should have come out to visit."

   Li Huai nodded again and again: "Yes, the streets are crowded, how can it compare to the quietness in the mountains?"

   Nie Bufan secretly pouted his lips: hypocrisy!

   "While Yaxing is strong, let's start talking about poems?" Shen Muran suggested, "Chenyu, you are the most respected here, why don't you start with it?"

   "Then I will throw the bricks to attract the jade." Si Chenyu looked at the rolling hills in the distance, and muttered, "willow silk, flowers full of trees, and the spring is twilight."