11|Namiko

I wake up to a sick feeling in my stomach. I get up and dart to the bathroom before throwing up over the toilet. I'm terribly cold and my head is throbbing.

What's happening to me?

I walk out of the bathroom and doss on my bed. I start sinking into the silk sheets and let out a shriek. I fall to the other side and land on the floor of another room.

I look around and see Topanga sitting behind an office desk. "Sit down Penny."

I take a second to comprehend my surroundings. I get up and take a seat in front of her.

"You were out of camp till after twelve last night."

"Oh... You found out about that."

"Yes I did... So your punishment this morning will be cleaning the dining hall."

"Shit... It's so big,"I groan.

"Please be done in time for the camping trip."

"Camping trip?"

"I guess you weren't there yesterday when it was announced... There will be a camping trip today in the woods. Your partner will be posted on the notice board by noon... Each pair shares a tent."

"Why one tent?"

"That's not relevant... It's a test of survival... A lot of people will die."

"D-die?"

"Yes... But the dead bodies will be sorted out the next morning."

"Oh... That definitely makes things less scary."

"Get to the dining hall and begin cleaning after breakfast."

I get up and my legs start to sink through the ground. I find myself crashing unto my bed.

"My head,"I groan. Circe isn't on her bed which means she already went for breakfast. I decide not to go because I'm not going to end up eating anything.

I eventually doze off in my uncomfortable position.

I feel someone tap me. My eyes flicker open to meet Circe looking concerned.

"You missed breakfast... Again."

"I know... I wasn't hungry,"I say and get up from my bed.

"Where are you going?"she asks.

"To the cafeteria."

"To do what? Breakfast is over."

"I know... I have to clean it up as my stupid punishment for staying out late,"I say and slip my hoodie over my head.

I exit the room and take a sad stroll to the cafeteria. When I walk in I meet Harper clearing out the trays.

"She caught me too,"she sighs.

The door opens up but I'm pretty sure it's only two of us that stayed out late.

Caleb walks in with his wings spread out.

Harper drops the trays in her grip.

"I want to hope it's not the bastard from last night I'm looking at,"she growls.

"What... Are you doing here,"I snarl.

"I stay here of course,"he smirks.

"At least wipe the smile off your face... Not everyone is pleased to see it,"I reply gruffly.

Our archenemy literally attends the same camp as us. No wonder he could use the exit tree.

"Don't be so churlish... I only did what I did because you refused to make love with me."