Looking for Daisy

This chapter is not edited so please ignore the mistakes and the picture in the media is of Daisy <3 

Mia's POV

I entered a restaurant to pick up dinner for mom and saw Jake sitting at a table. I walked to the reception without looking at him.

"I'm here to pick up the order for Scarlet Devlin." I told the lady behind the counter.

"Please wait a moment" She said and I nodded.

I turned my head to see if Jake was still there and he was....So was a girl! My heart started pounding fast and it actually hurt my chest.

Had he started dating again? Oh my god I should have talked to him!

I was freaking out really bad now! I quickly picked up the brown bag the lady placed on the counter and left the place.

I sat in the driver's seat of my car as a tear rolled down my cheek.

******************

The girls and I were having lunch at our usual table. Mike, Mark and Nate were gone for basketball practice. I had no idea where Jake was.

He's probably making out with his new girlfriend!

Disturbing thoughts about Jake making out with another girl invaded my mind. I certainly did NOT want anyone else with Jake! I had been quiet since we started having lunch but the girls kept on blabbering about random stuff......until they realized I had been quiet all along.

"Are you sure you're alive?" Rebecca asked me and I nodded. On a normal day I would've stuck out my tongue but today was definitely not a normal day....I was all depressed!

"I saw Jake with another girl when I went to pick up moms dinner." I told them.

"Mia do you even hear yourself? What is wrong with you? I mean one time, you hate Jake and on the other you're madly in love with him! Choose ONE thing and stick to it!" Rachel snapped, she was clearly annoyed. I was even annoyed with myself!

"I told you, I want him back but he has clearly moved on! Plus that still doesn't change the fact that he didn't trust me." I stated.

"There it is again! You're still not sure are you!?" Rachel snapped and I sighed before slamming my head on the table......like literally!

"Mia you have to make sacrifices when you're in a relationship. I mean, Mike and I have our differences but we ignore them even though its really hard at times. Mike is the exact opposite of a romantic type but he changed himself for me and I've cut down on my shopping sessions to spend more time with him." Rebecca explained gently and I lifted my head from the table.

"I'm sorry you guys have to listen to my pointless dramas every single day." I said.

"You're problems aren't pointless ok? It's just that when you have a good boyfriend, don't make him suffer for what other guys did to you. Open up to Jake for a change and tell him. He still loves you, I know it." Rachel said in a gentle tone this time.

I was about to answer but then got interrupted by a tray which just landed beside me with a thud. I looked in it's direction as Mona slumped into the chair beside mine. Her hair were really messy and everywhere but in place. Her eyes were all tired and she looked so dull! 

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"I'm so exhausted! It's so hard to look after a child AND attend highschool!" She sighed and bit into a burrito. 

"Why don't you take a break?" Rachel asked. She was concerned just like Rebecca and I were. 

"I can't. I mean, I can't skip school because of obvious reasons and Daisy is my resposibilty so I can't just petend that I don't have a baby girl to look after. Plus, she just learned how to crawl and doesn't stop bumping into things!" She said in a tired voice but I found it extrmely cute!