Am I?

Mia's POV

I put in the combination to open my locker and checked my schedule for the day when someone punched my arm, like really hard! I turned to find that Rachel and Rebecca were standing with blank expressions.

"What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I asked because I had no freaking idea as to why they were acting this way.

"Dude, I thought I texted you about our entrance today!" Rebecca said scanning me from head to toe.

"You were supposed to be wearing a short dress with a bow on your head,"  Rachel added.

"Oh, that explains why you're both dressed like bunnies." I let out a little laugh.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror I have in my locker, I was wearing a black strapless frock with a floral headband. Honestly, I didn't even feel like coming to school today, I just randomly picked a dress without even matching my shoes with it.

"Ok, there is something seriously wrong with you." Rachel said giving me a stern look.

I rolled my eyes and said, "I have to get to class."

I turned around and saw Jake with his posse, that practically froze me. I couldn't move and couldn't breathe at all! He walked past me and smiled. That took away the remaining breaths I was left with, I could feel that my lungs were dry and I had to get a breath of air somehow. No one has ever managed to do that to me!

I finally got the power to walk away.

--------------------------------------------------------

I sat, minding my own business while drinking cold coffee, when Rachel and Rebecca came and sat opposite me. They kept staring at me!

What the hell is wrong with them today?

"Is something wrong?" I finally spoke up.

"Oh, no! Nothing is wrong!" Rachel said sarcastically.

"What's going on with you? Is there something we should know?" Rebecca said, an expression of worry spread all over her face.

"Look, there's a reason as to why I was M.I.A yesterday."

"M.I.A?"  Rachel asked, confused.

"Missing in Armani..." I told her.

"Ah, I see."

"I just felt...weird? I don't know why, but I just did."

"What were you thinking about?" Rebecca asked.

"Jake..."

FUCK! I did not just say that! What the hell is wrong with me?!

"EH.MA.GOD!"  Both the girls said in unison.

"No, not like that! I was just wondering why he helped me."

"Uh, may be because he's not heartless!"  Rachel suggested.

"Well...He might have a crush on you." Rebecca added.

"Yeah, right!"

Unintentionally, I started blushing! Damn it, this will give them the wrong idea!

"OOH, someone's blushing!"  Rachel said in her sing-song voice.

"Aw our bad ass bitch is finally in love," Rebecca said as if her kid just got an A in Physics.

"NO! You guys are dead wrong!"

"Denial is the key! You're in love pussy cat!" Rachel said while Rebecca laughed her ass off.

I stood up and walked away from them while they sang, "Mia and Jake, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

Can they get any more embarrassing? Childish bitches!

I am so not in love with that jerk! I don't even like him,well, I do but...

OH MY GOD MIA YOU DID NOT.

Ugh! I am NOT in love with him...Am I?

My mind was flooding with unsure thoughts when I bumped into someone real hard. I could smell their body spray and man it was sexy! It was that manly smell that melts your heart and makes you want to stay around them to get more of the heavenly experience.  I opened my eyes to find a pair of chocolate brown eyes staring at my boring grey ones. Wait, I know those eyes, the messy hair and those perfect facial features!

Oh shit! Is he lying on top of me? Fuck! He is.

SUP PEOPLE!!!!????

Did you like the chapter? please do comment and vote, i need all the support you can give me.

thnx and i love you guys!!!!!

~V