Game On!

*Mia's POV*

My stupid alarm clock scared the shit out of me and made me fall down off the bed.

Ugh great way to start the day right?

I got up, scratched my head and stared out of my bedroom window, out there I could see the huge garden my mom and dad managed by themselves.

You know, planting all the shit and praying it would come out great.

Obviously, mom had now hired a gardener for that since she was single. I started getting ready for school, I wore my pink frilly shirt with a black jacket on top with skinny jeans and black heels. I let my hair loose in waves the way I usually like them.

Wow, mom being the best designer in the world really changed me. Didn't it? Did it really? I mean I thought I changed after what happened, screw that! I'm fine now, and no one can change that! Not even the bitch, Mona!

I went downstairs, mom was at the table having a cup of coffee. I sat down beside her and nibbled on my waffle.

"I'm taking your car to work today, something is wrong with mine. Jake will take you to school,"

WHAT? HIM? NOT HIM!

"Why can't I drop you and then go to school?"

"You'll be late, honey"

"Mom, don't you think it'll be hard for him to drop me since he's in a different school?" I said in my oh-so 'innocent' voice.

Mom just laughed at my comment. "Who told you he's in a different school? He's gonna be with you at Rosewood high," she said.

NO WAY! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT JERK AT SCHOOL AS WELL?

I heard a honk outside and mom told me to hurry up and leave, without even listening to me.

Wow, mom. You're so awesome!

----------------------------------------------------

He wore a white shirt with a black jacket and his hair was all messy.

"Hey, Kitty" he said as he opened the car door for me and waited for me to get inside.

"Don't EVER call me 'Kitty' again, ok?" I said in my 'I hate you so much' voice.

He smirkeD, "Ok I won't... Kitty."

I rolled my eyes and got into the car. The way to school seemed so long, even though it was just a ten minute drive.

 "So, any advice for me to survive high school here?"

"Um, yeah! Stay the hell away from me and maybe you'll survive." I gave him my fake smile and made sure he knew it was fake.

He let out a little laugh, "You know that's not gonna happen" He said.

I ignored his comment and told him to stop the car. He did what I told him to but asked why I wanted to get out, even though we were not even at the school yet.

"The girls and I make an entry, you see."

"So, you don't want to be seen with me?" His eyes made it clear he was hurt and honestly for the first time, I felt bad.

"No I mean me the girls and I enter the school together"

"By walking?" he raised his eyebrows, making fun of me.

"You'll see, loser." 

"Oh, you will too, Kitty" he finally drove away.

Luckily, I found Rachel, my best friend. As soon as I got to school, we shared air kisses and then Rebecca joined us too. 

We walked in the building together. As usual, I was in the middle, Beccs to my right and Rach to my left. I find it flattering how we walk in like this every day and all the eyes naturally turn our way as if they can't get enough of us. Eyes of bitchy jealous girls who used to make my life miserable, eyes of boys who drool over the three of us and then the nerds who treat us like princesses. 

"It would be so cool having a background song for our entrance," Rachel said as we opened our lockers and checked our schedules for the day.

"I know right!" Rebecca and I said together. We then laughed at the same time.

We were talking about how selfish Rose was to not let Jack on the door with her on the end of Titanic when I noticed the crowd was looking at the entrance door of the building with shocked expressions. Meaning shocked as if they had seen the most beautiful thing on earth.

I scoffed and thought maybe its Mona with her clique, but what I saw made me look again.

It was Jake with Nate and Mike, the two boys who are considered to be THE hottest boys at school. (For the other girls of course, for me, every boy is the same: self-obsessed and sick. I have my dad to thank for me thinking like that.) 

They walked down the hallway and i just rolled my eyes and turned away.

"Who is the new dude?" Rebecca said mesmerized 

Great now my best friend is drooling over him.

"That's Jake Anderson."

"How do you know?"

'He's the son of my mother's best friend."

"Do we like him?" Rachel gave me a questioning look, she's had a bad history with relationships and makes sure she doesn't make the same mistake again.

"Ha. No!"

What are you up to Anderson, I mean clearly you did that to piss me off.Game on pretty boy. Game on.

******************

Hey guys did you like this chapter? comment and do tell me!!

so what do you think of Jake and Mia? i know this was a long chapter i just wanted to tell u more about the two characters. 

Love you guys!!!!!!

Cheerio!

P.S check out my vacation crush written by bibas_veiga (she's the one who made my new book cover)